WS ATKINS (INDIA) Pvt Ltd Walk-In-Interview For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the WS ATKINS (INDIA) Private Limited Walk-In-Interview For Civil Engineers.
About BSCPL Infrastructure Limited
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas.
WS ATKINS (INDIA) Pvt Ltd Walk-In-Interview For Civil Engineers
Positions – Civil Engineer
- Plan and prepare preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings
- Research and obtain standards/codes required by clients and Jurisdictions and ensure drawings comply
- Efficiently design and draft the following using AutoCAD Civil 3D:
- Land Development Plans
- Zoning Plans
- Concept Plans
- Construction Documents
- Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget, and schedule
- Review drawings for completeness, accuracy, and quality
- Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information in a logical and well-structured manner
- Use third-party applications (AutoTURN, StormCAD, etc.) to generate drawings based on specific project requirements
- Work closely with management and production staff to coordinate efforts
Other duties as assigned
- Diploma or B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- 3-15 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Civil 3D in a design capacity
- Have good working knowledge within CAD drawings as related to:
- Layer management and usage
- Drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewports, x-References, etc.
- Plotting and Plot scales, pen tables, etc.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to prioritize with respect to projects, CAD standards, etc. on a daily basis
- Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Educational Qualification – Diploma – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Salary – INR 8,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 10
Location – Bengaluru, Gurgaon
WALK-IN Date – 29th June 2019
Timings – 10:00am to 02:00pm
- Bangalore – W S Atkins, 10th Floor Safina Towers, #3, Ali Asker Road, Bengaluru 560052. Landmark – Vikram Hospital
- Gurgaon – W S Atkins,19th Floor, Tower C, DLF Cyber Greens, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase – III, Gurgaon. Landmark – ICICI Bank; Phase 3 Metro Station