The WS ATKINS (INDIA) Pvt Ltd Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs have been provided below for the WS ATKINS (INDIA) Private Limited Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers.
About WS ATKINS (INDIA) Private Limited
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world.
WS ATKINS (INDIA) Pvt Ltd Walk-In Drive For Civil Engineers
Position – Civil Engineer
- As one of the worlds leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world.
- Within the water industry we combine leading-edge engineering with in-depth experience to deliver total water management solutions. Our Waste water Team team require a CAD Designer to work alongside their team in Gurgaon.
You will be required to:
- To work as part of Atkins Waste water team
- To assist in delivering a range of projects relating to drainage infrastructure design and planning
- Develop project deliverables, particularly drawings and reports in accordance with client scope, budget and quality requirements.
Candidates should have a clear and demonstrable record of developing technical drawings using CAD and an understanding of drainage infrastructure and related issues, including;
Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institution.
2 – 4 years Civils3D CAD, Micro station and detailing experience involving work associated with Water projects based in UK Water industry
Extensive experience of detailing drainage infrastructure (pumping station, drainage network and CSO) drawings using CAD
Knowledge of geographical information systems e.g. Mapinfo
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Excellent communication skills and be fluent in English (written and spoken
Documents to Carry – 3 copies of CV with Photograph and copies of CTC Break-up, Payslip, Aadhar, PAN education & experience certificates.
CANDIDATES AVAILABLE TO JOIN IMMEDIATE WILL BE GIVEN SPOT OFFERS POST TECHNICAL INTERVIEW SELECTION.
CANDIDATE FOUND NOT SUITABLE AT THE CV REVIEW STAGE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR INTERVIEW.
NO INTERVIEW TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT.
THIS DRIVE IS NOT FOR FRESHERS & SITE ENGINEERS.
Educational Qualification – Diploma – Civil
Salary – INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 10
Job Location – Pune
- Date – 28.03.2019 to 29.03.2019
- Timings – 10:30am to 03:30pm
Address – W S Atkins, 19th Floor, Tower C, DLF Cyber Greens,
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 002 India