- WBUT Recruitment 2019 | Professor, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts 2019 | Total 17 Vacancies | Last Date – 01.10.2019 | Apply Online @ www.wbut.ac.in
- WBUT Recruitment 2019:
- West Bengal University of Technology Vacancy 2019 Details:
- WBUT Recruitment Eligibility Details:
WBUT Recruitment 2019 | Professor, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts 2019 | Total 17 Vacancies | Last Date – 01.10.2019 | Apply Online @ www.wbut.ac.in
WBUT Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal University of Technology has released the recruitment notification for Professor, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About West Bengal University of Technology
The Government of West Bengal set up an expert committee on December 31, 1998, under the Chairmanship of Ashesh Prasad Mitra. He is the Eminent Scientist to explore the necessity and scope for establishment of an Engineering/ Technology University in the state of West Bengal. The University came into operation formally with the assumption of the office of the first Vice-Chancellor on January 15, 2001, as a sequel to the promulgation of THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2001, under West Bengal Act XV of 2000 passed by the West Bengal Legislature. The University started its academic program, from July 16, 2001, following a Notification from the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal dated June 15, 2001, through the affiliation of Engineering and Management Institutions/ Colleges and has entered the eighth year of its functioning. The University is included in Section 2F and also in Section 12B of UGC and recipient of UGC Grant. Visit the official website of WBUT i.e www.wbut.ac.in
WBUT Job Vacancies 2019:
The West Bengal University of Technology Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Professor, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of WBUT Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 17 vacancies allotted for WBUT Recruitment 2019. To apply for this WBUT job vacancy the qualification is As per UGC regulation 2016. Also, to apply for this vacancy the age limit of 65 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for WBUT Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for West Bengal University of Technology 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
WBUT Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Qualification||As per UGC regulation 2016|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Age Limit||65 Years|
|Last Date||1st October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for WBUT Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
West Bengal University of Technology Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Professor – 2 Posts
- Associate Professor – 8 Posts
- Professor – 7 Posts
WBUT Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Essential Qualifications – As per UGC regulation 2016 as amended up to date/ As per State Government rules.
- An eminent scholar with published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work, books and/ or research/ policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college, and/ or experience in research at the University/ National level institutions/ industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at the doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS)
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/ industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as book and/or research/ policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students, as evidenced by Ph.D. thesis /co-authored books/publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
- Teaching, research, industrial/ professional experience in reputed the organization is desirable.
- Papers presented at Conferences / published in refereed journals is preferable.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Age limit for the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor may be followed as per the UGC Guidelines in this regard and their amendments from time to time.
Salary details of West Bengal University of Technology Recruitment:
- Not Specified
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of WBUT Recruitment 2019 through Demand Draft (issued by any nationalized bank) –
- For SC/ST – Rs. 500/-
- For other candidates – Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process for West Bengal University of Technology Posts 2019 for Professor, Assistant Professor, and Other 2019 Posts:
Selection Procedure of the West Bengal University of Technology for the Professor, Assistant Professor, and Other Posts 2019 will be based on Interview.
How to Apply for WBUT Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of the West Bengal University of Technology Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of WBUT i.e www.wbut.ac.in
- Click on -> Vacancies -> Faculty recruitment advertisement-2019
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Application Form – 4th September 2019
- Last Date for the Application Form – 1st October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here