WBHRB Recruitment 2019 | GDMO & BMOH Posts | Total 1497 Vacancies | Last Date – 22.11.2019 | Apply online @ www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for GDMO & BMOH Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Healthcare in West Bengal features a universal health care system run by the state government. The Constitution of India charges every state with “raising of the level of nutrition and the standard of living of its people and the improvement of public health as among its primary duties”. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of the Government of West Bengal is responsible for healthcare administration in the state. Visit the official website of WBHRB i.e www.wbhrb.in
|Job Role||Total Posts||Last Date||Direct Link|
|General Duty Medical Officer, Block Medical Officer of Health||1497||22nd November 2019||Click Here|
WBHRB Job Vacancies 2019:
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for GDMO & BMOH Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of WBHRB Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 1497 vacancies allotted for WBHRB Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their MBBS are eligible to apply for this WBHRB job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the age limit should not exceed 36 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2019 recruitment are available on the official website.
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Position||General Duty Medical Officer, Block Medical Officer of Health|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Age Limit||36 Years|
|Starting Date||15th November 2019|
|Last Date||22nd November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/ Salary/ Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
WBHRB Jobs Vacancy 2019 details:
Name of Post & No of Vacancy-
- General Duty Medical Officer – 1329 Posts
- Block Medical Officer of Health – 168 Posts
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy Eligibility Details:
General Duty Medical Officer (G.D.M.O.) –
- Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
- Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the
- candidates if selected and appointed, must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Block Medical Officer of Health –
- Medical qualifications ( MBBS Degree) included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
- Provided that preference will be given to candidates who possess a recognized Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Management, and Hospital Administration.
Age Limit (As on 1st January 2019)
- should not exceed – 36 Years
Salary Details of WBHRB Vacancy:
- Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- (Per Month)
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of WBHRB Recruitment 2019 through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: 0051-00-104-002-16
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 210/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fees
Selection Process for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 for GDMO & BMOH Posts:
Selection procedure of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board for the Posts of GDMO & BMOH Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Examination
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy they may read the Recruitment-
To read the advertisement –
- Those Aspirants who are interested to read the Advertisement they may visit the official website of WBHRB i.e www.wbhrb.in
- Click on -> Advertisement ->Direct recruitment for the post of General Duty Medical Officers ( G.D.M.O.s )/ Direct recruitment for the post of Block Medical Officer of Healths ( B.M.O.H.s )
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to apply online.
- Click on “To Apply” given below
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15th November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 22nd November 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here (Will be Activate on 15th November 2019)