- WBCSC Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professors Vacancies 2019 | Last Date – 30.09.2019 | Apply Online @ wbcsc.org.in
- WBCSC Recruitment 2019:
- West Bengal College Service Commission Vacancy 2019 Details:
- WBCSC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
WBCSC Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professors Vacancies 2019 | Last Date – 30.09.2019 | Apply Online @ wbcsc.org.in
WBCSC Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal College Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Professors 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About West Bengal College Service Commission
The West Bengal College Service Commission was established by an Act passed in the West Bengal Legislative Assembly in the year1979. Its main functions are to select and the recommend Assistant Professors, Librarians, and Principals to all (nearly 450) the Government-aided Colleges in The West Bengal, also to conduct the State Eligibility Test (SET). The Act of 1979 was revised in 2012 and 2017. Visit the official website of WBCSC i.e wbcsc.org.in
WBCSC Job Vacancies 2019:
West Bengal College Service Commission Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Assistant Professors 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of WBCSC Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. To know about vacancy details, the candidates must read the official notification/ advertisement. All the candidates who’ve completed their Post Graduate in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this WBCSC job vacancy. There is no upper age limit for applying the SET. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for WBCSC Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for West Bengal College Service Commission 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
WBCSC Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||West Bengal College Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professors|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Age Limit||As per govt rules|
|Last Date||30th September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for WBCSC Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
West Bengal College Service Commission Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Exam & Number of Vacancies –
- Twenty-Second State Eligibility Test (SET) – Not Specified
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Professors
WBCSC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – The Candidates must have Post Graduate in Any Stream in Any Recognized University.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
Conditions of eligibility:
- The candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Candidates/ Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or the equivalent examination is eligible for this Test.
- The candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates shall be considered eligible for Assistant Professor only after they have passed the Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks [50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non -creamy layer/EWS/SC/ST/PWD (persons with disability) category candidates]. Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- The candidates who all are belonging to the third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee and qualifying criteria for SET as are available to SC/ST/PWD categories. The subject – wise cut-offs for this category should be the lowest among those for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
- All the candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only, The candidates, whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item No.13 (on page 7-8), may appear in a related subject.
- The candidates are neither required to send any certificate/document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to WBCSC. However the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the WBCSC at any stage, their candidature will be canceled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Those candidates who are having the post-graduate diploma/ certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/ diploma/ certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interests, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi(www.aiu.ac.in)
- NET/SET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions. In this regard, exemption from NET/SET/SLET will is governed by UGC regulations and amendments notified in the Gazette of India from time to time.
- Those candidates who all have passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are also exempted from appearing in NET/SET.
- The candidates who have cleared the State Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor held prior to 1st June 2002, is eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st June 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the Universities/ Colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared their SET.
- Before submitting the online Application Form, the candidate should read this notification carefully.
- The State Eligibility Test(SET) will be held on 19th January 2020 (SUNDAY) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only in Universities and Colleges of West Bengal. WBCSC will conduct SET in 30 subjects (listed in Pages 7 – 8) at selected Test Centres of different Districts (listed in Pages 8- 9)of West Bengal.
- Eligibility for Assistant Professor will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of SET in aggregate. Candidates who qualify the Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the Universities/Colleges of West Bengal.
- The result of the SET will be made available on the website: www.wbcsconline.in as and when it is declared. The candidate will not be individually intimated about their result.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) /Persons with Disability (PWD) /Other Backward Classes (OBC)(Non- creamy layer)/Economically Weaker Section Candidates (EWS) candidates will be given such special concessions as may be decided by the WBCSC under the Guidelines of UGC.
Scheme and date of the test:
NOTE – The test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 19th January 2020 (SUNDAY) It will be set under two separate sessions as under:
Session – First
- Paper – I
- Marks – 100
- Number of Question – 50 questions (All Are Compulsory)
- Duration – 1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) IST
Session – Second
- Paper – II
- Marks – 200
- Number of Question – 100 questions (All Are Compulsory)
- Duration – 2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.) IST
- The Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching, research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- The Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper – III (including all electives, without options).
- The candidates have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I & Paper – II on the OMR Sheet provided along with the test booklet. The detailed instructions for filling up the OMR sheet are given on page 9 and 10. It may be noted that these instructions to candidates will not be sent to any of the candidates by post.
- The candidates must read the conditions of eligibility as given at item carefully and must satisfy
themselves regarding their eligibility for the Test before filling the online application form.
- The Submission of Online Application is mandatory. Hard copies of application form will not be accepted by WBCSC.
- The Application Form must be completed in all respects as per the Notification.
- All incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
- The Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted by WBCSC.
- For the candidates, there is no upper age limit for applying for SET. However, for the purpose of recruitment, the relevant Government Order will be applicable to them.
Salary details of West Bengal College Service Commission Recruitment:
- Not Specified
NOTE: The candidates must check the Official Advertisement to know more about Salary details in detailed.
Application Fee :
The Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of WBCSC Recruitment 2019 through credit/ debit card/internet banking/e-challan –
- General – Rs.1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (Noncreamy layer)/EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Transgender – Rs. 250/-
- In case of e-challan, the payment should be made at any branch of the United Bank of India in India. And Bank charges Rs. 48/- (including G.S.T)In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit card/internet banking the additional processing charges as following will also be debited from the credit/debit card/internet banking account of the candidate.
- Credit Card – 1.20% of the examination fee plus G.S.T as applicable
- Debit Card – Nil
- Internet Banking – Rs. 10/- per transaction plus G.S.T as applicable
- After filling all the details for applying online for SET, the candidate must have the option to select the
mode of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card/internet banking or through e-challan
generated during the online filling of the application form indicating their details therein.
Selection Process for West Bengal College Service Commission Posts 2019 for Assistant Professors 2019 Posts:
Selection Procedure of West Bengal College Service Commission for the Assistant Professors 2019 will be based on as per Merits.
How to Apply for WBCSC Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of West Bengal College Service Commission Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of WBCSC i.e wbcsc.org.in.
- Click on -> CAREERS -> STATE LEVEL ELIGIBILITY TEST -> ADVERTISEMENT FOR STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (ADVT NO. – 22/SET)
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form – 2nd September 2019
- Last date for Applying Online and payment through credit/debit card/ internet banking – 30th August 2019
- Ending date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan at any branch of UNITED BANK OF INDIA – 15th October 2019
- Date of Examination – 19th July 2020
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here