Apply now for the Voltas Limited Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers | Interested Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is recruiting civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Voltas Limited Jobs For Engineers.
About Voltas Limited
Voltas is India’s premier air conditioning and engineering services provider offering engineering solutions for a wide spectrum of industries in areas such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning, refrigeration, climate control, electro-mechanical projects, textile machinery, machine tools, mining and construction, materials handling, water management, building management systems, pollution control, and chemicals.
Voltas Limited Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Position – Planning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- The incumbent needs to create an end to end a detailed construction schedule comprising of MEP activities, including estimating and allocation of resources and ensuring consistency with contract documents.
- Tracking, monitoring, and controlling of project progress. To identify, track, monitor, and control schedule variance cost variance, scope variance.
- Analyze overall project performance by investigating schedule and budget overruns and possible shortcomings and identify key lessons learned.
- Conduct and schedule review meetings to discuss project progress and to assist in developing alternatives to accommodate changes in priorities and evaluate the schedule impact of proposed changes throughout the project.
- To create and maintain all records, charts, graphs, reports as desired by the management.
- To generate various reports like cash flow, progress, resource analysis, etc. in Primavera and Excel on daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly intervals as desired by the management.
- Knowledge of Primavera is absolutely necessary.
- Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Mumbai