Vascon Engineers Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Engineer / Sr. Engineer | Civil Engineers
Vascon Engineers Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Vascon Engineers Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Vascon Engineers Limited
Vascon Engineers has more than 25 years of experience, conceiving, developing, constructing and managing varied projects. It is active in multiple sectors including residential, industrial, IT Parks, malls & multiplexes, hospitality, and community. Right from its inception in 1986, Vascon has remained committed to applying the art or value-based aesthetics into the science of construction through efficient engineering. The Vascon team is mainly made up of engineers who are backed up by highly qualified specialists from various fields of management. Right from planning & procurement to testing & execution, every Vascon professional follows well-documented system and procedures.
Vascon Engineers Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Engineer / Sr. Engineer (execution / Reinforcement / Planning
Execution Engineers –
- Independently handling RCC work and civil construction, Coordinate with Project Manager for all the site activities, Monitor labour and ensure to the idling of time, Adherence to the daily project schedule, Exposure to finishing work tiling, false ceiling, services coordination etc.
- Preparation of Bar Bending Schedule, Steel Reconciliation, Waste Management, Ensure the proper use of Steel and other materials, Supervision & Checking of Reinforcement, Cutting & Bending.
- Ability to Compile all Technical and Commercial specifications, Working knowledge of Primavera and AutoCAD, Ability to plan the activities at Project Site and push execution team for adherence.
- Good Exposure to procedure & quality standards in a Construction site, Plan and perform testing techniques for continual improvement, Plan and perform incoming and in-process inspection and audit, Help in conducting internal audits, Check the quality of incoming materials.
- Handling quantities / BOQ preparations, Cost Estimates, Handling Contractual Issues, Rate Analysis, Billing, Variation and Claims, Budget Control, Physical Checks, Ability to Compile all Technical and Commercial specifications, Working knowledge of Primavera and AutoCAD, Ability to plan the activities at Project Site and push execution team for adherence.
Educational Qualification – Diploma in Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience: 4 – 9 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Bengaluru