- UPTET Notification 2019 | Teacher Eligibility Test Exam | Total Various Vacancies | Last Date – 20.11.2019 | Apply Online @ updeled.gov.in
- UPTET Notification 2019:
- Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Vacancy 2019 Details:
- UPTET 2019 Notification Eligibility Details:
UPTET Notification 2019 | Teacher Eligibility Test Exam | Total Various Vacancies | Last Date – 20.11.2019 | Apply Online @ updeled.gov.in
UPTET Exam 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the recruitment notification for Teacher Eligibility Test Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
The Teacher Eligibility Test, known as TET, is the minimum qualification required in India for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for Classes I to VIII. The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools. There are two papers: Paper 1, for teachers of Classes I to V, and Paper 2 for Classes VI to VIII. The TET is conducted both by the central government and the state governments of India. Most states conduct their own TET. The test is conducted to meet the objectives of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009. Visit the official website of UPTET i.e updeled.gov.in
UPTET Jobs Vacancies 2019:
UPTET Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Teacher Eligibility Test Exam. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of the Various vacancies allotted for UPTET Jobs 2019. All the candidates who’ve hold a Law, U.G.C., Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, U.G.C. from a recognized university. are eligible to apply for this Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy candidates have to check the advertisement for the age limit. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board 2019 Notification recruitment is available on the official website.
UPTET Notification 2019:
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Name of Exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)|
|Total Vacancies||In Various Number|
|Qualification||Law, U.G.C., Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, U.G.C.|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||Not Disclosed|
|Notification Release date
||31st October 2019 (Released)|
||1st November 2019|
|Last Date||20th November 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/ Salary/ Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for UPTET Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Teacher Eligibility Test – Various
NOTE – To know about Vacancies in detail candidates must read the given notification.
UPTET 2019 Notification Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
Primary Teachers (Class I-V)
- Degree with Minimum 50% from U.G.C. recognized or law established university/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighters will be given for 05% in Degree & 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Degree with qualify in Special B.T.C. Training from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) (2 years) from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. Eligible Candidates can
- Degree with 2 years B.T.C. Urdu Special Training in Uttar Pradesh from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.
- 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI-VIII)
- Degree with B.T.C. from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university & National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
- Degree with 50% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution/ Degree (B.Ed)/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Intermediate with 50% & 4 years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed from recognized by N.C.T.E./ U.G.C.
- Degree with a minimum of 45% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates will be given for 5%) & B.Ed
- Intermediate with a minimum of 50% & 4 years of Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Gen – 18 – 35 Years
- OBC – 18 – 38 Years
- SC/ ST – 18 – 40 Years
- PH – 18 – 45 Years
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate belongs to Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibet is also eligible to apply.
Salary details of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment:
- Not Disclosed by the Recruitment.
Application Fee –
Candidates have to pay the given amount of fee to fill the application form of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Exam
|Categories||For paper I & II||Both Paper I & II|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee should Be Paid through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board 2019 for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam:
Selection Procedure of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board for the Teacher Eligibility Test Exam will be based on
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for UPTET Notification 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of UPTET i.e updeled.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the Advertisement carefully then apply for the Vacancy.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for the recruitment candidates have to download the application form and the the the given data to apply.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “To Apply.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Notification Availability – 31st October 2019
- Online Applications Starts – 1st November 2019
- Last Date to Apply – 20th November 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee – 21st November 2019
- Last Date for taking Print out of Complete Application – 22nd November 2019
- Availability of Admit Card – 12th December 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination – 22nd December 2019
- Release of Answer Key – 26th December 2019
- The Last date of Submit objection of Answer Key – 30th December 2019
- Publishing of Final Answer Key – 16th January 2020
- Declaration of Result – 21st January 2020
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here
UPTET 2019 Schedule – Click Here