- UPPCL Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer Posts | Total 212 Vacancies | Last Date – 28.12.2020 | Apply Online @ upenergy.in
- UPPCL Recruitment 2020:
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Vacancy 2020 Details:
- UPPCL Vacancy Eligibility Details:
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer Posts | Total 212 Vacancies | Last Date – 28.12.2020 | Apply Online @ upenergy.in
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
The creation of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) on January 14, 2000, is the result of power sector reforms and restructuring in UP (India) which is the focal point of the Power Sector, responsible for planning and managing the sector through its transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of the identification of opportunities. Visit the official website of UPPCL i.e upenergy.in
UPPCL Job Vacancies 2020:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Junior Engineer Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of UPPCL Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 212 vacancies allotted for UPPCL Recruitment 2020. All the candidate’s Aspirants should have Graduated from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this UPPCL job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the age limit is 18 – 40 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for UPPCL Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Last Date||28th December 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electrical – 191 Posts
- Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication – 21 Posts
UPPCL Vacancy Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should have completed their diploma in Electrical Engg or Electronics/ Tele Communication Engg from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit –
- 18 – 40 Years
Salary details of UPPCL Career:
- As per 7th pay commission [pay matrix level – 7: Rs. 44900/- (minimum level in revised pay matrix)]
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount of Fee to fill the application form of UPPCL Recruitment 2020.
SC/ ST (Domicile of U.P): Rs. 700/-
Unreserved/ EWS Category/ OBC : Rs. 1000/-
Physically Handicap (Only Processing Charges): Rs.10/-
Other All Categories: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment –
Candidates should pay the Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI Challan.
Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Posts for the Stenographer Grade III Posts:
Selection Procedure of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for the posts of Stenographer Grade III Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of UPPCL Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the Official Website of UPPCL i.e upenergy.in
- After that find the section of VACANCY/ RESULTS and clicks on it.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 04th December 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 28th December 2020
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
To Apply – Click Here (Active on 4th Dec 2020)