UP Ground Water Department Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Engineer & Others Posts | Total 90 Vacancies | Last Date – 07.10.2019 | Apply @ upgwd.gov.in
UP Ground Water Department Recruitment 2019 – UPGWD Limited has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer & Others Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About UP Ground Water Department
UP Ground Water Department Planned the use of groundwater resources in the state, management, research and exploration for underground water survey in 1975, independent organization known as the Department established a separate department. Groundwater recharge program on a large scale in an integrated manner and to bring over-exploited/critical blocks into the safe category in a time-bound manner In 1983 the name changed to Department of groundwater has been. Harvesting and recharging schemes for effective coordination and monitoring, research and exploration of groundwater, groundwater resources management and planning in the long term Directorate for the control of groundwater and groundwater, “Nodal Agency” has been declared. Visit the official website of UPGWD i.e upgwd.gov.in
UP Ground Water Department Jobs Vacancies 2019:
UPGWD Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Assistant Engineer & Others Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of UPGWD Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 90 vacancies allotted for UPGWD Jobs 2019. All the candidates who’ve hold a B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma, Post Graduate from a recognized university. are eligible to apply for this UPGWD job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the age limit is 65 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for UPGWD Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for UP Ground Water Department 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
UP Ground Water Department Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||UP Ground Water Department|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Hydrologist, Geologist Assistant, Chemist, Technical Assistant & Surveyor|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech, Graduate, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 40,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||65 Years|
|Last Date||7th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/ Salary/ Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for UP Ground Water Department Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
UPGWD Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Assistant Engineer & Others Posts – 90 Posts
NOTE – To know about Vacancies in details candidates must read the given notification.
UP Ground Water Department Career Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical): – Candidates must have B.E./ B.Tech. Degree in Civil /Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Hydrologist (Geology) – Candidates should complete Post Graduate in Geology or Inorganic geology or equivalent degree with at least 60% of marks.
- Assistant Geologist – Candidates must have Post Graduate degree in Geophysics or Geology or equivalent degree with minimum 60% of marks.
- Chemist: Post Graduate degree in Chemistry with minimum 60% of marks.
- Hydrologist (Electrical) – Candidates must have Post Graduate (Physics) with specialization in Electronics with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil) – Candidates should complete 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical engineering from any recognized institutions.
- Surveyor (Civil) – Candidates must have Diploma in Civil engineering from any recognized institute.
- Technical Assistant (Electronics) – Candidates should complete a Graduate degree in Science stream with Physics and Math subjects OR Diploma in Radio Engineering/ Electronics Instrumentation engineering from any recognized university.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Candidates must have 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical engineering from any recognized institute.
- Technical Assistant (Geology) – Candidates should complete the Graduate degree in Geology from any recognized university.
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) – Candidates must have Graduate degree in Science stream with Physics and Math subjects from any recognized university.
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – Candidates should complete the Graduate degree in science with chemistry from any recognized university.
Age limit: (As on 20th September 2019)
- 65 Years
Salary details of UPGWD Recruitment:
- Rs. 15,000/- Rs. 40,000/-/- (Per Month)
Application Fee –
Candidates don’t have to pay any amount to fill the application form of UP Ground Water Department Recruitment 2019
Selection Process for UP Ground Water Department Posts 2019 for Assistant Engineer & Others Posts:
Selection Procedure of UPGWD for the Assistant Engineer & Others Posts will be based on
- Written Test
How to Apply for UP Ground Water Department Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of UPGWD Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of UP Ground Water Department i.e http://upgwd.gov.in
- Click on -> Advertisement and Qualifications and General Instructions / Conditions
- Read the Advertisement carefully then apply for the Vacancy.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for the recruitment candidates have to download the application form and it to the given Address –
Director, Ground Water Department, UP, 9th Floor, Indira Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Lucknow – 226001
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of online application – 7th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Download Application Form – Click Here