- Travancore Titanium Recruitment 2019 | Process Operator Trainees Posts 2019 | Total 27 Vacancies | Last Date – 24.10.2019 | Apply Online @ www.travancoretitanium.com
- Travancore Titanium Recruitment 2019:
- TTPL Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Travancore Titanium Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Travancore Titanium Recruitment 2019 | Process Operator Trainees Posts 2019 | Total 27 Vacancies | Last Date – 24.10.2019 | Apply Online @ www.travancoretitanium.com
Travancore Titanium Recruitment 2019 – TTPL has released the recruitment notification for Process Operator Trainees Posts 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Travancore Titanium Products Ltd
Travancore Titanium Products Ltd. was incorporated on 18th of December 1946, to produce pigment grade Titanium dioxide from ilmenite which is abundantly available as placer deposits on beaches near Kollam, 65 kms north of the capital city, Thiruvananthapuram in the coastal state of Kerala, India. The unit was promoted by the then princely state of Travancore in collaboration with the British Titan Products (BTP) Company Limited, U.K.(now known as Tioxide Group Limited). The administrative control of the company was with a managing agency, Indian Titan Products Company. Visit the official website of TTPL i.e www.travancoretitanium.com
Travancore Titanium Products Ltd Job Vacancies 2019:
Travancore Titanium Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Process Operator Trainees Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Travancore Titanium Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 27 vacancies allotted for TTPL Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Diploma/ Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this TTPL job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the age limit is 25 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Travancore Titanium Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for TTPL 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Travancore Titanium Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Travancore Titanium Products Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Process Operator Trainees|
|Salary||Rs. 13,500/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Age Limit||25 Years|
|Last Date||24th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Travancore Titanium Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
TTPL Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Process Operator Trainees – 27 Posts
Travancore Titanium Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have completed the First Class degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/the first-class diploma in Chemical Engg./Technology (3-year course) recognized by University/ Government.
NOTE – Candidates those who attended the certificate verification for recruitment to the post of Process Operator Trainee notified in 2017 need not apply again.
Training Period –
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training for a period of one year
- Successful completion of training they will be considered for regular appointment
- The Trainees shall have to execute an agreement to serve the Company for a minimum period of 5 years
Age limit: (As on 1st June 2019)
- 25 years
Age Relaxation –
- As per the Government Rules.
Salary details of TTPL Vacancy:
- Rs. 13,500/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates don’t have to pay any kind of amount to fill the application form of TTPL Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Travancore Titanium Posts 2019 for Process Operator Trainees 2019 Posts:
Selection Procedure of TTPL for the Process Operator Trainees Posts 2019 will be based on Document Verification.
How to Apply for Travancore Titanium Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of TTPL Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Travancore Titanium i.e www.travancoretitanium.com
- Click -> Career -> Vacancy notification: Process Operator Trainees
- Read the given instruction for the post of Process Operator Trainees.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to download the Application Form from the given link and fill the Application Form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address –
Postal Address –
Dy. General Manager (HR), Travancore Titanium Products Ltd, Kochuveli, Trivandrum – 695 021
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Registration Of Application – 24th October 2019
Required Documents –
- 10th or Equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Marks sheet & Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Percentage Certificate/ Percentage Conversion Chart
- Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates (as applicable)
- CGPA/ CPI/ DGPA/ OGPA Conversion chart issued by the university/ board (as applicable)
- One copy of recent passport size photograph
- Copy of ID proof
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application Form – Click Here