Toshiba T&D Systems Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Site In-charge (civil) | Civil Engineer
Toshiba T&D Systems Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Toshiba T&D Systems Private Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Toshiba T&D Systems Private Limited
Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems group is a world leader in the supply of integrated solutions for energy Transmission & Distribution. Our systems effectively control Transmission & Distribution in order to deliver reliable electricity from Power Plants to factories, Transportation Systems, and even Our Homes. Toshiba has developed its superior technology and has a history of high product quality in this market throughout the course of more than 100 years, manufacturing its first transformer in 1894 and its first switchgear in 1902. Our vast experience & continued expansion has allowed us to gain immense trust and appreciation from customers around the world. We strive to create products and services that enhance society and protect the environment. This is accomplished through a single component reducing environmental impact or a complete smart grid solution. Toshiba continues to serve the people and the planet that we call home. Toshiba Transmission and Distribution Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, Japan.
Toshiba T&D Systems Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Positions – Site In-charge (civil) – EHV Turnkey Substation Projects
- Hands-on experience in Estimation, Conceptual/ Base Designs, Reading & understand drawings/ Documentation, Material Take Off, Interface Coordination activities in EHV (765KV/ 400KV) AIS and GIS Substations in India.
- Relevant experience in Coordination and Site Implementation of Extra -High Voltage AIS and GIS substations including building & transformer packages Works. In addition, the candidate shall have knowledge of all specifications, Market Prices, and associated software programs.
- The following broadly describes the job profile: Site Mobilization
- Initiating kick-off meetings.
- Reviewing of specifications, project documents.
- Initiating site activities upon approvals from the client.
- Getting done mix design & its approval from the client.
- Managing site running expenses, accounting.
- Coordinating with H.O, R.O for engineering and commercial clarifications.
- Coordinating with the client at the site for the day to day activities.
- Coordinating with sub-contractors for quality works as per schedule.
- Knowledge of schedules, BOQ, BBS, official letter drafting.
- Preparing of bills /invoices for the client along with JMC and continue following up for clients approval & forwarding.
- Checking of sub-contractors bills.
- Knowledge of safety norms and implementing at the site.
- Day to day reporting to Project Manager and Construction Manager.
- Preparing and circulate DPR, WPR & MPR.
- Following the correct sequence of work.
- Informing site requirement chronically and in advance to H.O/PM.
- Attending discussions with O/E regarding related site issues, review and resolve customer comments and
- Implement at a site with PMs/CMs approval.
- Periodical meeting with Sub-contractors to resolve the issues, stimulate site progress, etc.
- Preparing of Red markup drawing and follow-up to HO for as-built drawings.
- Attending all punch points as per client requirements.
- Assisting Project Manager for a closing site.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have relevant experience of not less than 8 years in Project Engineering, Project Site and General Coordination of activities involved on EHV Full Turnkey Substation Projects with various T&D utilities in India.
Educational Qualification – Diploma, B.Tech/B.E.
Experience: 8 – 12 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Andhrapradesh Other, Bihar Other, Himachalpradesh Othe, Maharashtra Other, Orissa Other