- TNPC Recruitment 2020 | Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts | Total 23 Vacancies | Last Date – 18.02.2020 | Apply Online @ tamilnadupost.nic.in
- TNPC Recruitment 2020:
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 Details:
- TNPC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
TNPC Recruitment 2020 | Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts | Total 23 Vacancies | Last Date – 18.02.2020 | Apply Online @ tamilnadupost.nic.in
TNPC Recruitment 2020 – Tamilnadu Postal Circle has released the recruitment notification for Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Postal Circle
The country has been divided into 23 postal circles, each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a Postmaster General and comprising field units known as Divisions. These divisions are further divided into subdivisions. In addition to the 23 circles, there is a base circle to provide postal services to the Armed Forces of India headed by a Director-General. One of the highest post offices in the world is in Hikkim, Himachal Pradesh operated by India Post at a height of 14,567 ft (4,440 m). Visit the official website of TNPC i.e tamilnadupost.nic.in
TNPC Job Vacancies 2020:
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of TNPC Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 23 vacancies allotted for TNPC Recruitment 2020. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th, 12th from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this TNPC job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 18 – 27 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for TNPC Recruitment 2020 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Tamilnadu Postal Circle 2020 recruitment is available on the official website.
TNPC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Organization||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||Postal Assistant, MTS, Postman|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 81,100/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 Years|
|Starting Date||25th January 2020|
|Last Date||18th February 2020|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for TNPC Recruitment 2020 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – 9 Posts
- Postman – 6 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 7 Posts
TNPC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th from a recognized School/ Board/ institution.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – 18 – 27 Years
Postman – 18 – 27 Years
Multi-Tasking Staff – 18 – 25 Years
Salary details of Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 (Per Month)
- Postman – Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (Per Month)
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900 (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- a fee to fill the application form of TNPC Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Posts 2020 for Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts:
Selection Procedure of Tamilnadu Postal Circle Posts for the Postal Assistant, MTS & Postman Posts will be based on Merit
How to Apply for TNPC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Tamilnadu Postal Circle Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of TNPC i.e tamilnadupost.nic.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to send the application form to the given address below –
Postal Address –
The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai – 600002
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form – 25th January 2020
- The Last Date for the Submission of Application Form – 18th February 2020
For Detail Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here