- TNJFU Recruitment 2019 | Marine Engineer, Training Associate, and Other Vacancies | 05 Vacancies | Walk-in Date – 05.09.2019 @ www.tnjfu.ac.in
- TNJFU Recruitment 2019:
- Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University of India 2019 Details:
- TNJFU Recruitment Eligibility Details:
TNJFU Recruitment 2019 | Marine Engineer, Training Associate, and Other Vacancies | 05 Vacancies | Walk-in Date – 05.09.2019 @ www.tnjfu.ac.in
TNJFU Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has released the recruitment notification for Marine Engineer, Training Associate, and Other Vacancies. Apply for the latest recruitment in TNJFU 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University
Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalalitha Fisheries University (TNJFU) is the 20th university in Tamil Nadu, founded in 2012 in Nagapattinam, Nagapattinam district. It was established under Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Act, 2012. The Act was amended in 2014. TNFU has three constituent colleges – Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi, the second fisheries college in India, founded in 1977, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Ponneri, established in 2013, College of Fisheries Engineering, Nagapattinam, established in 2015. Visit the official website of TNJFU i.e www.tnjfu.ac.in
TNFU Job Vacancies 2019:
Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Marine Engineer, Training Associate, and Other Vacancies. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of TNJFU Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 5 vacancies allotted for TNJFU Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their B.E./M.E., M.F.Sc./ M.Sc., D.M.E., and VIII passed are eligible to apply for this TNJFU job vacancy. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for TNJFU Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
TNJFU Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Name of the Post||Marine Engineer, Training Associate, and Other Vacancies|
|Experience||Freshers and experienced|
|Qualification||B.E./M.E., M.F.Sc./ M.Sc., D.M.E., and VIII passed|
|Salary||8000 – 40,000/-(per month)|
|Job Location||Ramanathapuram (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||5th September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University of India 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Marine Engineer – 1 Post
- Training Associate – 1 Post
- Engine Mechanic – 1 Post
- Assistant – 1 Post
- Security – 1 Post
TNJFU Recruitment Eligibility Details:
For Marine Engineer:
- The Candidates must have B.E / M.E (Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nautical Engineering) and CoC in Second Mate (FG) or Chief Mate (NCV) with not less than 3 years of field experience.
For Training Associate:
- The Candidates must have M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. (Zoology, Marine Biology) / M.E. (Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering) with not less than 3 years of field experience.
For Engine Mechanic:
- The Candidates must have B.E/ D.M.E (Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering) with not less than 1 year of field experience.
- The Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from a recognized university through 10 + 2 + 3 years system of education.
- Pass in Typewriting lower both Tamil and English.
- Certificate course in a computer on Office Automation awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education and experience in Accounting will be preferred.
- The Candidates Should have passed VIII Std.
- Also, the ability to read and write.
Salary details of Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Recruitment
- For Marine Engineer – Rs.40,000/-(per month)
- For Training Associate – Rs.30,000/-(per month)
- For Engine Mechanic – Rs.20,000/-(per Month)
- For Assistant – Rs.15,000/-(per Month)
- For Security – Rs.8,000/-(per Month)
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2019?
Those Candidates who are interested and are eligible may have to follow the given criteria. Attend the drive on the given Venue with a copy of bio-data and all the original certificates to attend the walk-in for the post of Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Recruitment.
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of TNJFU i.e www.tnjfu.ac.in
- Find -> Announcement -> Walk in Interview – Web Hosting –> Advertisement
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement”.
Note: Candidates may send their CV to email@example.com
Date: 5 September 2019 Time: 10 AM
Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Fisheries,
3/3087-30, Meenakshi Nagar 1st street,
Ramanathapuram — 623503
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here