- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | Livestock Inspector Grade II Posts | Total 583 Vacancies | Last Date – 20.12.2019 | Apply @ www.tn.gov.in
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019:
- Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Vacancy 2019 Details:
- TNAHD Recruitment Eligibility Details:
TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | Livestock Inspector Grade II Posts | Total 583 Vacancies | Last Date – 20.12.2019 | Apply @ www.tn.gov.in
TNAHD Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department has released the recruitment notification for Livestock Inspector Grade-II Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department
The State of Tamil Nadu has a hoary antiquity. Though early Sangam classics throw historical references, we pass to recorded history only from the Pallavas. The southern states of India were under the hegemony of the Cholas, the Cheras and the Pandyas for centuries. The Pallavas held supremacy from about the second quarter of the fourth century A.D. They were the originators of the famous Dravidian style of temple architecture. The last Pallava ruler was Aparajita, in whose reign the later Cholas under Vijayalaya and Aditya asserted themselves by about the 10th century. At the end of the 11th century, Tamil Nadu was ruled by several dynasties like the Chalukyas, Cholas, and Pandyas. In the two centuries that followed, the imperial Cholas gained paramountcy over South India. Visit the official website of TNAHD i.e www.tn.gov.in
TNAHD Job Vacancies 2019:
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Livestock Inspector Grade-II Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of TNAHD Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 583 vacancies allotted for TNAHD Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 12th from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this TNAHD job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 18 – 30 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for TNAHD Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department 2019 recruitment are available on the official website.
TNAHD Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department|
|Name of the Post||Livestock Inspector Grade-II|
|Salary||As Per the Norms of the Organization|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 Years|
|Starting Date||2nd December 2019|
|Last Date||20th December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for TNAHD Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Livestock Inspector Grade-II – 583 Posts
TNAHD Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- Candidates should have completed their 12th from a recognized Institute/ University
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- 18 – 30 Years
Salary details of Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment:
- As Per the Norms of the Organization
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of TNAHD Recruitment 2019.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow/ Transgender candidates – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process for the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Posts 2019 for Livestock Inspector Grade-II Posts:
Selection Procedure of Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department for the Livestock Inspector Grade-II Posts will be based on these stages –
- Written Test
How to Apply for TNAHD Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of TNAHD i.e www.tn.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to check advertisement for the postal address to the application form.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form – 2nd December 2019
- The Last date for the Submission of Application Form – 20th December 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here