- TMC Recruitment 2019 | Senior Resident & Medical Officer Posts | Total 17 Vacancies | Walk-In Date – 09.12.2019 | Apply @ tmc.gov.in
- TMC Recruitment 2019:
- Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy 2019 Details:
- TMC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
TMC Recruitment 2019 | Senior Resident & Medical Officer Posts | Total 17 Vacancies | Walk-In Date – 09.12.2019 | Apply @ tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2019 – Tata Memorial Centre has released the recruitment notification for Senior Resident & Medical Officer Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Tata Memorial Centre
The TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a centre with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people. In 1952 the Indian Cancer Research Centre was established as a pioneer research institute for basic research – later called the Cancer Research Institute (CRI). In 1957 the Ministry of Health took over the Tata Memorial Hospital. The transfer of the administrative control of the Tata Memorial Centre (Tata Memorial Hospital & Cancer Research Institute) to the Department of Atomic Energy in 1962 was the next major milestone. The Tata Memorial Hospital and Cancer Research Institute merged as the two arms of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) in 1966 as a classic example of private philanthropy augmented by Government support with a mandate for Service, Education & Research in Cancer. Visit the official website of LAHDC Kargil i.e tmc.gov.in
|Job Role||Total Posts||Last Date||Direct Link|
|Senior Resident, Medical Officer||17||9th December 2019||Click Here|
TMC Job Vacancies 2019:
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Senior Resident & Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of TMC Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 17 vacancies allotted for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Diploma, MBBS, MD, DNB, MS from a recognized university/ Institute eligible to apply for this TMC job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the age limit 40 – 45 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for TMC Notification 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Tata Memorial Centre 2019 post is available on the official website.
|Name of Organization||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Position||Senior Resident, Medical Officer|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Qualification||Diploma, MBBS, MD, DNB, MS|
|Salary||Rs. 72,000 – 86,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||40 – 45 Years|
|Walk-In Date||9th December 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- Medical Officers (General Duty) – 5 Posts
- Senior Resident (Anesthesia) – 6 Posts
- Senior Resident (Paediatric Surgical Oncology) – 1 Post
- Senior Resident (Preventive Oncology) – 1 Post
- Senior Resident (Solid Tumor Medical Oncology) – 2 Posts
- Senior Resident (Transfusion Medicine) – 1 Post
- Senior Resident (Nuclear Medicine) – 1 Post
TMC Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must complete Diploma, MBBS, MD, DNB, MS from a recognized University/ Institution.
NOTE – Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Educational Qualification in detailed.
- 40 – 45 Years
Salary details of Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment:
- Rs. 72,000 – 86,000/- (Per Month)
Candidates don’t have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of TMC Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Tata Memorial Centre Posts 2019 for Senior Resident & Medical Officer Posts:
Selection Procedure of Tata Memorial Centre for the posts of Senior Resident & Medical Officer Posts will be based on Interview
Procedure to attend –
Candidates those who are eligible can appear for the interview with the following –
- Candidates Biodata.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Copy of Pan Card, Aadhar Card.
- Educational qualification, Experience Certificates.
- Original Documents for verification.
How to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy-
To Read the Advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the official website of Tata Memorial Centre i.e tmc.gov.in.
- Find the above-given post.
- OR click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.
To apply for this Recruitment –
- Those candidates who want to apply may have to attend a Walk-In-Interview along with the required documents on th given address below –
HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL, GHANTI MILL ROAD, LAHARTARA, OLD LOCO COLONY, SHIVPURWA, VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH-221002
Important Date & Time to Remember:
- The Walk-In-Interview – 9th December 2019
- Time – 9:30 AM
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here