- TFRI Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 09.08.2019 | Apply for Technical Assistant | 36 Vacancy Available @ www.tfri.icfre.gov.in
- TFRI Recruitment 2019:
- Tropical Forest Research Institute Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Tropical Forest Research Institute Vacancy Eligibility Details:
- Selection Process for Forest Research Institute Posts 2019 for the Technical Assistant Posts:
- How to Apply for TFRI Recruitment 2019?
TFRI Recruitment 2019 | Last Date – 09.08.2019 | Apply for Technical Assistant | 36 Vacancy Available @ www.tfri.icfre.gov.in
The latest notification of TFRI Recruitment 2019 has been released. The qualified aspirants may go through the job post to look into the various vacancies details and eligibility criteria for the same vacancy. Tropical Forest Research Institute job notification for the posts is mentioned below.
The Tropical Forest Research Institute has released a recruitment advertisement for Technical Assistant Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the TFRI vacancy can read the Notification & Apply online if fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria. You can check out important dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, cut off, & post-wise vacancies for Tropical Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification TFRI Recruitment 2019 is available on the official website.
TFRI Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Tropical Forest Research Institute|
|Position||Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Technician, Driver, Forest Guard & Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Last Date||9 August 2019|
Candidates may visit the Official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for TFRI Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Tropical Forest Research Institute Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies – Post-Wise
- For Technical Assistant – 2 posts
- For Stenographer – 2 posts
- For Lower Division Clerk – 10 posts
- For Technician – 3 posts
- For Driver – 2 posts
- For Forest Guard – 2 posts
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 13 posts
Tropical Forest Research Institute Vacancy Eligibility Details:
- For Technical Assistant Category II (Field/Lab.) – Bachelor degree in Science with Botany-Zoology/Biology/Forestry subject.
- For Stenographer Gr. II – 12th class certificate from a recognized Board. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the Institute. Certificate Course in computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th class certificate from recognized Board. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on a manual typewriter, or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- For Technician (Electrical/ Plumber/ Carpenter) – Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade (or) Certificate course from a government recognized institute.
- For Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Matriculation from recognized Board.Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars.Experience of driving a motor car for three years or more.
- For Forest Guard – 10th Pass from Government recognized Board. Certificate in Fire Fighting.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/school.
Age Limit (As on 9 August 2019) –
- For Technical Assistant: 21 – 30 years
- For Stenographer/ Others: 18 – 27 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For OBC-NCL – 3 years
- For Divyang (PWD-General) – 10 years
- For Divyang (PWD-OBC) – 13 years
- For Divyang (PWD-SC/ST) – 15 years
- For Ex-Servicemen(UR) – 03 years
- For Ex-Servicemen (OBC) – 06 years
- For Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) – 08 years
Contenders residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Panji sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A & N Islands, Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt of application is 23rd August 2019.
Salary Details of TFRI Vacancy:
- Technical Assistant Category II (Field/Lab.) – Level – 5
- Stenographer Gr. II – Level – 4
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – level-2
- Technician – Level – 2
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Level -2
- Forest Guard – Level-1
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Level -1
- For Unreserved (UR)/ EWS: Rs. 500/-
- For Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL): Rs. 500/-
- For Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang/Women/Ex-Serviceman: Candidates could not have to pay any kind of fee
Selection Process for Forest Research Institute Posts 2019 for the Technical Assistant Posts:
Selection procedure of TFRI Recruitment for the posts of Technical Assistant will be based on written test and skill/proficiency test.
- The written test consists of 100 questions for 400 marks.
- The question paper type is bilingual(English and Hindi)
- Each question carries 4 marks for a correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
How to Apply for TFRI Recruitment 2019?
The candidates who Interested and eligible For this Application form can download and send the form through postal latest by 9 August 2019 on the given Adress –
The Director, Tropical Forest Research Institute, P.O.-R.F.R.C., Mandla Road, Jabalpur – 482 021 (M.P.)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of application form complete in all respect – 09th August 2019
- Last date for receipt of application form complete in all respect only for the
candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Panji sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A & N Islands, Lakshadweep – 23rd August 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
About Tropical Forest Research Institute
The Tropical Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur is one of the eight regional institutes under the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education. The Institute came into existence in April 1988, although its origin goes back to 1973 when a Regional Centre of FRI, Dehradun was established at Jabalpur to provide research support to the problems of forest management in central India. The institute has not only steadily advanced in terms of infrastructure but also specialized itself as a major nucleus for research on forestry and ecology related problems of tropical forests of the central region comprising of the states of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Maharashtra. The institute is headed by Director and has a staff strength of 130 including 19 scientists and 42 officers.
Why thejobalert for TFRI Recruitment Vacancy?
The thejobalert.in is indeed the best website for TFRI recruitment Vacancy in 2019, as we provide both the detailed and short information in short and crisp form, here we have also mentioned the TFRI worker salary. And here not only the TFRI recruitment notice, but we will also provide you with the updates of the exam along with TFRI exam result, TFRI admit card and answer key. This website gives you the qualification wise and state wise job search. Also, here you will get to know the previous openings and information about that in details. At thejobalert, we just curate the best job according to your need.
How do we assure best TFRI Recruitment Offers?
We at thejobalert have a dedicated team who keep eyes on recent job openings of 2019 and not only that the team consults many newspapers and keep themselves updated. We cover information from all the leading newspapers in India. Here when you click the job title, you will be getting. Also, we will be guiding you on how you will be getting the job. Stay tuned for the tips and tricks section for interview-related updates. We also provide job updates for 2019 location wise. Few of the top locations are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon And Bangalore. The TFRI job recruitments are available in all locations. You can discover the latest job openings of 2019 on this website. Also, we provide weekly updates that you can’t find elsewhere.
How to Get all the latest Job Information?
At thejobalert, we can promise you that you will get detailed information according to your needs. once you subscribe to the latest newsletter you will keep you updated about all the job openings and recruitments, whether it is for class 10 pass or Ph.D. level. You will get every information in a very organized manner. We verify all the job opening we post specifically from the company so there are no chances that we might skip any information as we have a dedicated team for that. 10th pass job recruitment , 12th pass job recruitment, B.E pass job recruitment, B.Tech pass job recruitment, M.E/M.Tech job recruitment, B.Sc job recruitment, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. are the most searched categories. We provide the most current job openings on TFRI recruitment.
Checklist Before Apply for Recruitment
Before you apply there are a lot of things that are to be kept in mind. You must check if you qualify the required educational qualification for the TROPICAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE recruitment. Read the full job description for the recruitment. Keep the important dates in mind, for applying, downloading the admit cards and results. We will help you in this process. Also, here we have provided you the link for the application for TFRI recruitment.
How to prepare for the TROPICAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE recruitment?
There are a few points that are needed to be kept in mind for the TROPICAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE recruitment. There are basically three types of job government, private or state sector. Some of the companies recruit on the basis of written test or interview. If you qualify for the written test then probably you need to prepare for the interview and know about the company well. Know your position and TROPICAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE what kind of company or role you want. All you have to do is stay organized and track everything and the experts at the job alert will guide you through the process if you are looking for a change in job or even a fresher.
Important things to consider before
Many times, we hear complaints about not getting your dream job and not getting what you want, but when you receive job opening notification at free of cost, you will be one step ahead of the crowd. Make sure that you apply for the job opening in a correct manner and don’t miss to fill out important information. Read the job description carefully before applying.
Register for Recruitment Alert or freejobalert
If you are appearing for the recruitment and want to have updates on a regular basis, and don’t want to miss any further job opening for the recruitment you will have to register the freejobalert for any updates on thejobalert website. To know about the latest job opening on the TROPICAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE recruitment you can subscribe to our news-letter we promise to deliver you the fastest updates on the job openings and TFRI recruitment of similar type. This will be helpful in all the cases if you are a fresher or an experienced.
What’s more at thejobalert for TFRI Recruitment in 2019?
Here at thejobalert you can search many govt job openings for 2019 and as well as private job openings for 2019. We list a few of the most well-paid jobs qualification-wise and location-wise. We update the similar job section where you can browse and find similar jobs. We here at thejobalert wish you the very best for future endeavors.