The Tata Projects Ltd Recruitment Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Tata Projects Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Established in 1979 as Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contracting Company in the Engineering Sector of the Tata Group and acquired the triple certifications of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
Tata Projects Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position: Deputy Manager/Manager
- B. Tech (Civil) with 5+ Years of Experience in Design, management, and coordination of structural aspects of the project, prepare project plan and scheduling activities and deliverables.
- Reviewed project implementation progresses from the perspective of overall project management and detailed annual work plans.
- Coordinate with the Client, S&T Contractor and design team regarding planning and design.
- Coordination with the PMC for approval of structures and architectural drawings.
- Selecting the site for the layout of building a cluster, identify utilities for shifting ie. IOC pipeline, HT line, etc.
- Guide and monitor preparation of the architectural and structural design of Stations, Integrated Maintenance Depot, Integrated Maintenance Sub Depot township and external development for DFCC.
- Develop an alternate plan for Stations located on a high embankment.
- Prepare design basis report and design reports of structures.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 7 – 12 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 4
Location – Vadodara