TATA Projects Ltd Recruiting Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Commissioning Manager | Civil Engineers | Mechanical Engineers
The TATA Projects Ltd Recruiting Civil & Mechanical Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects Limited Recruitment Civil Engineers
Position – Commissioning Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the commissioning activities as EPC Commissioning Manager.
- Coordinate with company and EPC other department to complete commissioning activities.
- Preside over the commissioning related meetings (including daily meeting, weekly meeting, monthly meeting and related theme meeting, etc.).
- Participate in the project department related meetings.
- Other work that is arranged by the EPC Project Manager.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor degree (Mechanical/ Civil) or above.
- At least 20 years related experience in oil and gas industry.
- At least 10 yrs. experience as field commissioning manager in Middle East oil and gas industry.
- Familiar with total standard, Saudi Aramco standard and other European and American oil and gas industry standards.
- Led and organized the commissioning of large oil and gas stations.
- Led and organized the commissioning of single point mooring.
- Working experience in ADNOC, ADCOP, OOC or ARAMCO is preferred.
- Candidate should be currently in Oman.
Perks and Benefits
- Food + Accommodation + Transportation + VISA + Medical Insurance will be provided by company.
Interested Candidates Kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, M.Tech in Chemical, Mechanical
Experience – 20 – 30 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 10
Job Location – Oman