The Tata Projects Ltd Hiring Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs have been provided below for the Tata Projects Limited Hiring Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Established in 1979 as Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contracting Company in the Engineering Sector of the Tata Group and acquired the triple certifications of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001. Operates through 8 Strategic Business Units viz. Urban & Infrastructure, Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Quality Services, Water & Waste Water, Oil, Gas & Hydrocarbon, Railways, and Metals & Minerals and Turnover have grown at a CAGR of 23% over the last 5 years. Ranked the Fastest Growing Construction Company in India in 2008 (Ninth), 2009 (Fifth) and 2010 (Third) and 2011.
Tata Projects Ltd Hiring Engineers
Position – QMS Lead Auditor
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for carrying out Capability and Performance Evaluation at Vendors premises
Person Specification/Job Requirements:
- Should be qualified in either Civil, Electrical or Mechanical disciplines (pl note other disciplines are also acceptable e.g. BSc, Metallurgy etc.).
- Minimum of 7 years in Industries preferably Manufacturing / Project (service industries also acceptable where he/she has worked in an environment where procurement activity has been quite a substantial activity)
- Must have completed the Lead Auditor Course in at least ISO 9001. Also LA qualification in ISO 14001 and or OHSAS 18001, in addition, would be preferable.
- Audit log or record (number of audit days ) is essential to prove auditing credentials.
- Carry out Timely Audits either Capability or Performance Evaluation
- Coordinate with the TQS Head of Certification for any doubts & clarifications
- Carry out the Evaluation Process in a professional and unbiased manner
- Refer the Checklist cum Guideline document for carrying out an evaluation
- Complete the Checklist cum Guideline document in soft copy ( Audit Report) and send to the Deputy Head Certification immediately after the audit and not later than 24 hours.
- Collate the Audited Financial Statements for last 3 years and submit the same immediately after the audit and not later than 24 hours.
- Maintain confidentiality of the documents verified and or collected
- Timely submission of Timesheets to effect payments
- Share some best practices as a part of Knowledge sharing and Knowledge Enhancement
- Report any abnormality immediately to the Deputy Head of Certification
- Communicating skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiar in Operating Excel sheets
- Task Completion reliable, committed to completing tasks.
- Resilience persistent, positive and self reliant.
Educational Qualification –
- Graduation (B.Sc / Diploma / BE) Full time is a must + Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety from State Board Technical Education is mandatory.
- B.A. / B.Com (Full time) + Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering + Diploma in Industrial Safety from State Board Technical Education is mandatory.
Experience: B.Tech/B.E. – Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Environmental, Mechanical, Diploma – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization
Please note, if the candidate does not have the above mentioned Qualification & Experience will not be interviewed.
Salary – INR 50,000 – 70,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 5
Location: Mumbai, Bhopal, Jamshedpur