The Tata Projects Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs have been provided below for the Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Established in 1979 as Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contracting Company in the Engineering Sector of the Tata Group and acquired the triple certifications of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001. Operates through 8 Strategic Business Units viz. Urban & Infrastructure, Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Quality Services, Water & Waste Water, Oil, Gas & Hydrocarbon, Railways, and Metals & Minerals and Turnover have grown at a CAGR of 23% over the last 5 years. Ranked the Fastest Growing Construction Company in India in 2008 (Ninth), 2009 (Fifth) and 2010 (Third) and 2011.
Tata Projects Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Dy. Manager/Manager
- Exposure of handling procurement of civil, structural, Mechanical items and Sub-Contract packages
- Proactive interaction with the Project Planning & other Users Dept and freeze the yearly/quarterly materials planning requirements and prepare procurement plans.
- Identification & development of new Vendors & Products/Services Substitutes.
- The issue of Offers to the prospective vendor & resolve their technical/commercial queries in coordinate with the Project team
- Obtain Quotes from Vendors, Prepare comparative and negotiate the best prices & terms and conditions within the Budget.
- Detailed Cost analysis and Market research/discoveries for cost reduction opportunities.
- Thorough knowledge of Taxation and Commercial terms & conditions of the Contracts (PO/WO)
- Due diligence of Companys established procurement processes, systems & procedures.
- Place orders for procurement, with the appropriate authorizations and approvals in place as per the SOP.
- Periodic Monitoring of the progress of requisitions and orders & Expediting with the vendors for ensuring timely delivery of Materials & Services
- Preparation of MIS & reports with statistics and proper spend analysis.
- Create, maintain and update the documentation as per the ISO System, processes & procedures
- Site Visits, Vendors Factory Visits, Trade Exhibitions etc and share the learning to the procurement fraternity of the company.
- Close coordination with the Central Procurement team for delivering the best outcome as a part of a team member.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Sambalpur