Tata Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
The Tata Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers
Job Description For Civil Engineers
Position: Civil Engineers
PILE AND OPEN FOUNDATION- BRIDGES SUB-STRUCTURE & SUPER STRCUTRE WORKS, GIRDER CASTING & LAUNCHING WORKS, PRESTRESSING WORKS, DECK SLAB CONCRETING WORKS, AND RCC BOX CULVERT.
Educational Qualification: Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Tata Projects Limited Recruiting Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Job Description For Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Position: PLANNING MANAGER
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of Integrated MEPF work program based on the scope statement and milestones of the project in closed coordination with the civil team.
2. Co-ordination with the Site civil / Services team for proper implementation of the MEPF work program.
3. Co-ordination with various Nominated Sub-contractors for various services and align their programs as per Master Schedule.
4. Prepare risk assessment for the project identifying the high-risk activities along with suggesting mitigation measures for the same.
5. Prepare reports for monitoring the program on a weekly and monthly basis and conduct timely reviews to identify and mitigate possible risks.
6. Preparation of resource requirements/deployment schedule/cash flow, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical + PGP, 10+ Years of Experience in MEPF Projects such as Pharma, Hospitals, Airports, power plants, commercial complex etc.
Cross-functional: Basic knowledge of MEPF installation Works and project finance
Skills: Planning & Organizing skills; detail-oriented communication skills, Primavera P6
Salary: INR 14,00,000 – 20,00,000 PA.