Tata Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Manager / Sr. Manager | Civil Engineers
The Tata Projects Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Tata Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Manager / Sr. Manager (Civil and Structural)- Refinery Project
- Experienced and highly skilled candidate having required work experience in a complex refinery, petrochemical, and Oil & Gas projects. He /She will be reviewing, coordinating &will be front-facing with the client and engineering consultants to ensure seamless work delivery with quality and on schedule with value engineering.
- Major responsibilities/function of this position
- The candidate will be responsible for all technical issues related to civil /Structural works.
- Responsible to carry out detailed Engineering for Civil/ Structural works as per Project specifications and applicable
- International codes and standards to ensure these requirements are met with.
- Review of Consultant drawings and approval from Client/Owners engineer.
- Review bid analyses and make a recommendation.
- Prepares or assists in preparation of conceptual studies designs, reports or proposals.
- Responsible for all technical review of documents / Method Statements /drawings related to Civil / Structural works as per project specifications.
- Capable to provide input, instruct and supervise CADD designers and check their work.
- Responsible for coordination with interdisciplinary counterparts, Client, EPC Contractor as well as vendors.
- Site Visit as and when required.
- Deliver Civil and structural Material Take-offs for procurement.
- Review plan model in civil and structural 3D environment and provide comments.
- Attend model review sessions and lead the review session.
- Review drawing and document control register and ensure timely delivery of documents.
- Periodic review of required civil and structural bulk quantities to take timely procurement action.
- Assist the Civil and structural team for solving technical issues and coordinate with clients to resolve the same.
- Value Engineering
- Management function:
- Attend project meetings.
- Monitor work by review of DCI & MCI, schedule activities, Provide input to progress reports and catch-up plans.
- Monitor and control costs attributed to Civil and structural. Initiate change order for the variation to the scope and intimate the same to the project team.
- Anticipates challenges and develops contingency plans
- Guide team to deliver Civil & Structural work
- Client Focus and relationship function:
- Attend review meetings, document approval with client and detail engineering contractor.
- Interface with the client to resolve technical issues.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or higher degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Total 15+ Years of relevant experience in a reputed organization, out of which a minimum of 10 years of experience should be in refinery projects.
- Discipline Head- CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of complex refinery projects.
- The candidate shall have a very strong understanding of all drawings, documents, specifications and data sheets to be
- generated and reviewed for the typical refinery project.
- Candidate should be competent enough to provide cost-effective, value addition suggestions adding value to the EPC project.
- Involvement in Detail Engineering, Pre-bid projects.
- Strong technical skills.
- Knowledge of good engineering & global practices followed in civil and structural engineering.
- Knowledge of Local Statutory compliance related to process plants.
- Strong understanding of plant safety and able to implement safety in plant design.
- Good knowledge of industry codes and standards namely; BIS/IRC/ASCE/API, OISD & EIL.
- Cross-functional Competence requirement:
- Understanding of Inputs and interface with various disciplines Project management, Planning, Piping, Electrical,
- Instrumentation, Mechanical & Process.
- Staad Pro/ ETABS
- Pre Bid quantification and estimation
- Detail Engineering
- Team Management
- Value Engineering
- Statutory compliance in layout and plant design
- 3D Drawings review
- Design Calculations
- Code compliance
- Material Take-Off
- Material Requisitions
- Design Consultant offer review, Technical Bid Evaluation
- Design consultant document review
- Self-motivated, Team player with the ability to manage changing priorities.
- Creates and promotes a positive and enthusiastic environment for work collaboration, removing barriers.
- Sets a personal example for good conduct
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Experience: 15 – 25 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 4
Location – Mumbai