Tata Projects Limited is Hiring Civil Engineer. The B.tech/B.E/ candidates are eligible. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details have been provided below for the Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata, the company gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. One of India’s largest conglomerates, Tata Group is owned by Tata Sons.
Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders. Significant Tata companies and subsidiaries include Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Jaguar Land Rover, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Power, Tata Chemicals, Tata Global Beverages, Tata Coffee, Tata Teleservices, Titan, Voltas, TATA cliq, Tata Communications, and The Indian Hotels Company Limited (Taj Hotels).
Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil Engineers
Position: QA QC Manager
B.E /B.tech in civil engineering with 10 to 15 Years of Experience.
- Fully responsible for giving quality assurance to the client and quality control on site.
- Establish and maintain a testing lab on site with appropriate certified equipment.
- Understand all project and company quality requirements
- Communicate all quality issues to the workforce.
- Maintain a record of all test certificates of incoming materials.
- Carry out reviews of method statements and work procedures for all construction tasks, to ensure that quality requirements will be met
- Constantly review and monitor on site quality performance in order to continually maintain and improve quality performance
- Collect and maintain appropriate register of quality records for the project
- Analyse quality records to identify trends and future focus areas of quality improvement.
- Provide improved solutions for engineering and technical problems.
- Ensure that a programme of quality audits is established, implemented and monitored
- Prepare and submit all quality documentation to the Engineer
- Establish a procedure for sampling & testing of materials on site.
- Provide advice and guidance to the project workforce and management team on the application of best-practice contractual and company quality developments to improve project quality.
- Assist in a programme of training to ensure suitable, sufficient and up to date training to enable post holders to discharge their quality duties
- Act as company representative for the project quality function with internal and external bodies.
- Carryout onsite and offsite inspection as necessary.
Experience: 10 to 15 Years
Job Location: Sambalpur
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil