Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Tata Projects Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Tata Projects Limited
Tata Projects Limited Hiring Civil Engineers
Positions – Contracts Manager for Mumbai (project Site)
- B. Tech (Civil) with 8+ Years in Prepare Tender Documents from both commercial and legal perspective with attentiveness for the favor of the Company in coordination with the Legal Department for validation of legal clauses for GCC, SCC & other contract conditions.
- Float tenders to shortlisted tenderers and receive priced tenders, EMDs, and other submittals as stipulated in the Tender documents and shortlist valid tenders.
- Prepare & review pre-tender estimates with rate analysis, Market rates for items according to specifications thereof.
- Evaluate shortlisted tenders, negotiation with the tenderers and finalization of contractors.
- Issue LOI and follow up with the contractor for mobilization and submission of securities.
- Prepare & issue Work Orders as per final mutually agreed terms with the contractor.
- Contractual correspondence with the contractors pertaining to construction schedules, Bank Guarantees, quality of work, deviations, hindrances, recoveries, penalties, insurance policies, other statutory requirements, etc.
- Prepare & issue the change orders/amendments and update the same in MIS.
- Co-ordinate with Consultants, Project Execution Team & other Departments for drawings, reports, schedules & other data.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Experience: 8 – 13 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Vadodara