Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Rail Alignment Engineer – Design | Civil Engineers
The Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Tata Consulting Engineers Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Tata Consulting Engineers Limited
Tata Consulting Engineers is a best-in-class integrated engineering consultancy solutions provider. We are distinct and distinguished in the engineering consultancy services domain.
Our expertise of over five decades, presence in almost all key industry segments, capabilities to handle multi-dimensional, large-scale assignments and long-term relationships built across the globe, makes us distinguished. Our specialized, in-house talent pool and the ability to provide holistic solutions under-one-roof makes us distinctive.
Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Rail Alignment Engineer – Design
We are hiring for Rail Alignment Engineer
- The primary responsibilities of the Railway Alignment Expert will be to serve in a technical role including the planning, design, and analysis of railway alignment and track layouts
- Railway Alignment Expert shall ensure that the project implements the most reasonable and cost-effective technical solutions.
- To lead, supervise, review and check the design of railway alignment, track layouts, track superstructure, including longitudinal profiles, structural clearance, turnouts, etc.
- Review and check design solutions of railway track from maintainability and accessibility perspective.
- Perform design of railway track geometry, assign work tasks to engineers/suppliers and oversee the quality of deliverable, and develop scopes of work and engineering fee estimates.
- To participate in the preparation of technical specifications
- Responsible for rail alignment design (plain line, switch, and crossing) of railway track infrastructure projects
- Develop 3D track alignments for railway or mass rapid transit system
- Involve in other associated trackwork design which includes third rail design, drainage, system and station interfaces for the rail transit system.
- Minimum 5 years of rail alignment design experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Civil or Railway Engineering
- Expertise in the use of track software packages (Microstation, Bentley Rail Track).
- Proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D, MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and design 3D track alignments for railway or MRTS
- Demonstrate competency in modeling ability in GIS and BIM is preferred
- Good knowledge of railway track systems, operating practices (e.g. third rail, drainage track formation, etc) is preferred
- Good knowledge of railway track alignment and superstructure design, construction and maintenance methods.
- Good verbal and written presentation skills. Fluent English; good command of technical terms.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and technical mindset
- High ethical standards, honesty, and impeccable reputation
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties and work under pressure
- Strives for continuous improvement; Able to benchmark and apply best practices
- Leadership and communication skills, ability to work with a diverse team
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Pune
Interested Candidates email their cv`s to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
Total years of Experience:
Ready to relocate to Pune: