Supertech Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Contract Management | Civil Engineers
The Supertech Limited Recruitment For Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Supertech Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Supertech Limited
Supertech Limited was founded in 1988. The company has developed some of the modern and finest residential and commercial complexes in Delhi, National Capital Region (NCR) and new urban settlements like Meerut, Moradabad, Haridwar, and Rudrapur. Since inception, the company has been responsible for the development of many of Delhi’s other well known urban housing colonies.
Supertech Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Opening For Head – Contract Management
- Drive standardization of processes and procedures, transaction methods with suppliers, supplier selection processes /
- ongoing supplier management, data collection, negotiation, performance improvement, cost reduction, and communication strategies.
- To participate in opening proposals and ensure that all proposals information and related documents are precisely evaluated and transferred into the commercial evaluation sheet
- Interpretation of Bid/Tender conditions, Contractual Risk Management
- To prepare and interpret tender documents and contracts
- To ensure and maintain effective vendor relationship to get the best deals for the organization
- To install a system of inspection to ensure that materials received are as per specifications
- To identify material requirements (based on project plans and lead time) and timely procurement of the same at the most economical rate without compromising on quality.
- vetting and review of Tender Documents, Agreements, Sales Contracts, bank guarantees, Confidentiality Agreements, and all other contractual documents.
- Co-ordinate with Projects and Technical team for inputs in the Contracts and strengthen the contractual terms. Guiding the project team by providing effective correspondence drafts with clients and consultants.
- Formulation of Contract conditions and agreements for Sub-Contracts, Arbitration Procedures, and Proceedings, formulating and raising of claims.
- Identification and settlement of extra items and disputed items as and when they arise during the course of the project.
Required Candidate profile
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENT
- Comprehensive knowledge of business principles and techniques of administration, organization, and procurement management. These include a general knowledge of procurement and cost analysis.
- B.E – Civil Engineer with 15 – 25 yrs of experience in Contract Management. Should have good Knowledge of commercial matters for Engineering and Construction Contracts.
- It should be good in the following areas: 1. Bid review 2. Contract management; expertise in the interpretation of Special & General Conditions of Contracts. 3. Exposure to Arbitration
- Vetting and review of Tender Documents, Agreements, Sales Contracts, bank guarantees, Confidentiality Agreements, and all other contractual documents.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 15 – 20 Years
Salary – INR 20,00,000 – 25,00,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Noida