- Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019 | Jr.Clerk/ Jr.Typist/ Stenographer Posts | Total 09 Vacancies | Last Date – 05.10.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Sundargarh District Court Vacancy 2019 Details:
- Sundargarh District Court Eligibility Details:
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019 | Jr.Clerk/ Jr.Typist/ Stenographer Posts | Total 09 Vacancies | Last Date – 05.10.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019 – Sundargarh District Court has released the recruitment notification for Marketing Officer Post. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About the Sundargarh District Court
This Sundargarh Judgeship was separated from Sambalpur Judgeship since 1st April 1978 and the court of District Judge was started functioning from such date. Besides above courts, other subordinate courts are situated at Rourkela, Bonai, and Rajgangpur. Presently the company is also operating in agro inputs namely agro-chemicals, seeds and recently it ventured into fertilizers so that all the requirement of the farming community can be met under one roof. Visit the official website of Sundargarh District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in
Sundargarh District Court Job Vacancies 2019:
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Marketing Officer Post. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Sundargarh District Court Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. The total number of vacancies is 9 Posts allotted for Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 12th, Diploma are eligible to apply for this Sundargarh District Court job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum & maximum age limit is 18 – 32 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Sundargarh District Court 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Sundargarh District Court 2019 post is available on the official website.
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Sundargarh District Court|
|Position||Jr.Clerk/ Jr.Typist/ Stenographer|
|Salary||Up To Rs. 25,500/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Sundargarh (Orissa)|
|Age Limit||18 – 32 Years|
|Last Date||5th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Sundargarh District Court Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & No. of Vacancies –
- Jr.Clerk/Jr.Typist/Stenographer – 9 Posts
Post wise Vacancies details –
- For Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – 7 Posts
- For Grade-III Stenographer – 2 Posts
Sundargarh District Court Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification –
Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists & Grade-III Stenographers –
- Candidates must have passed at least +2 certificate examination conducted by the Council constituted under section-3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act. 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board or University as the case may be.
- Aspirants Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution
- Candidates must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in “Odia” equivalent to M.E. standard.
- Aspirants Must be of Good Character.
- Candidates Must be of sound health, good physique and free from any organic defects or bodily infirmities(except physical handicapped).
- Candidates Must not have more than one spouse living if married.
- Aspirants Must have paid the fees prescribed (mentioned at serial no. 2 below) for the examination.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum of 18 Years
- Maximum of 32 Years
Salary details of Sundargarh District Court Recruitment:
- For Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – Rs. 19,900/- (Per Month)
- For Grade-III Stenographer – Rs. 25,500/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay the given amount of fee to fill the application form of Sundargarh District Court Recruitment.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ St – No Fee
Mode of Payment –
- Aspirants have to pay the fee through Government Treasury Challan under the head “0070- other administrative services-01- Administration of Justice-501- Services and service fees-0010-charge for service provided-02177- examination fee for recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”.
Selection Process for Sundargarh District Court Posts 2019 for Jr.Clerk/ Jr.Typist/Stenographer Posts:
Selection Procedure of Sundargarh District Court for the posts of Jr.Clerk/ Jr.Typist/Stenographer will be based on these steps –
For Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist –
- Written Test
- Practical Test
For Grade-III Stenographer –
- Written Test
- Stenography test
Scheme of Examination –
For Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists –
|Subject||Marks||Duration of test||Minimum pass marks/ Qualifying marks|
|English||100||02 hours||Minimum 35 marks in each subject|
|General Knowledge||100||01 hours|
|Part-II||Computer Science (Practical)||100||01 hours||Minimum 50 marks ( For SC/ST – 40 marks)|
How to Apply for Sundargarh District Court 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Sundargarh District Court Vacancy-
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the post may visit the official website districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Find the above-given Post for Jr.Clerk/Jr.Typist/ Stenographer.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- All interested candidates are required to download the application form in the website and send through postal in the following address on –
The Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po.Sundargarh, Pin:770001, District Sundargarh
Documents to Carry –
- Self-attested copy of the certificate(s) and mark sheets of H.S.C. and +2 examinations or equivalent thereto of a recognized Board, Council or University, showing the date of birth of the candidate.
- Self-attested copy of the certificate(s) in Computer Application from a recognized Institute / Board / Council / University.
- Self-attested copy of caste certificate in case of reserved category candidates
- Two character certificates issued by two Gazetted Officers /persons of Repute.
- Three self-signed recent passport size photograph.
- Two self-addressed envelopes each affixing postage stamps of Rs. 25/- on each
- Treasury Challan in original showing the deposit of Rs. 100/- towards examination fee. (SC/ST candidates and the candidates applying for the post of peons are exempted).
- Attested copy of typewriting and stenography certificate (as the case may be) issued by a recognized institution (for Grade-III Stenographer only).
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for the Submission of Application Form – 5th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Download Application Form – Click Here