Sterling And Wilson Solar Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Design Engineer | Civil Engineer
The Sterling And Wilson Solar Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Sterling And Wilson Solar Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Sterling And Wilson Solar Pvt Ltd
STERLING AND WILSON GROUP. A Group company of SHAPOORJI PALLONJI COMPANY LTD. Sterling & Wilson group is India’s premier MEP service provider is a 1600 Cr. plus and one of the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access, and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India. We have an all India presence and our offices are in nine locations in India and more are in the process of being set up. The company at the moment has employee strength of more than 1500 engineers and manager and other support function professionals. We are professionally run and managed a company and have the potential for bright engineers to progress horizontally and vertically in the organization.
Sterling And Wilson Solar Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Design Engineer (Civil & Structural)
1)To work on Design, Detailing, civil/structural project specifications, cost, and quantities estimation.
2)Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, standard engineering practices and experience of Water Retaining Structures.
3) Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents. Design of steel, R.C.C industrial & multi-storied BUILDINGS.
4) Provide drawing for designs and produce sketches for drawings developed by Designers/ Drafters & to coordinate with Architect regarding their requirements.
5) To analyze and design pre-engineered buildings for gravity load, wind load & equipment load. To work on details portion of projects using schematic layouts.
6) To keep Documents properly and maintain completed drawings, design & records of each project.
7) Coordination with Client, vendors, contractors, sub-consultants & to Provide technical solutions to a team of structural engineers, draftsmen, site queries & Proposals
8) To prepare Technical Specifications, Design Basis, Design, and Analysis of RCC and Steel Structures, Equipment foundations static and dynamic & Technical Bid Evaluation.
9) Thorough Knowledge of STAAD Pro V8i, AUTOCAD, MS office, INDIAN STANDARDS, AISC, MBMA, etc.
10) Based on the finalized concept design make detailed Auto CAD Drawing at component level Finalise 3D models based on the design calculations.
11) Ensure Detail drawings are accurate and adhere to detail Design Standards.
12) Abel to evaluate and check the Quality from the Drawings.
13) Knowledge of studying the architectural drawings and Understanding the Customer requirement.
14) To Prepare of Bill of Quantities for RCC & Steelwork & as per requirement Site related information to Office Engineer, Site visit.
15) To distribute jobs to draughtsmen Head on a daily basis & to get work done from them & to take the daily report of the same.
Required Candidate profile
Candidate should be well versed with the structural design of industrial structures. The position is based in Chembur Head office.
Educational Qualification – Diploma – Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Any Specialization, Mechanical, Civil
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary – INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai (Chedda Nagar)