Sterling And Wilson Solar Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Civil Engineer (Solar Power Construction Experience)
The Sterling And Wilson Solar Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Sterling And Wilson Solar Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Sterling And Wilson Solar Private Limited
Sterling And Wilson Group. A Group company of SHAPOORJI PALLONJI COMPANY LTD. Sterling & Wilson group is India’s premier MEP service provider is a 1600 Cr. plus and one of the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access, and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India. We have an all India presence and our offices are in nine locations in India and more are in the process of being set up. The company at the moment has employee strength of more than 1500 engineers and managers and other support function professionals. We are professionally run and managed a company and have the potential for bright engineers to progress horizontally and vertically in the organization.
Sterling And Wilson Solar Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Civil Engineer (Solar Power Construction Experience)
- Study designs for site layout, including access roads, PV module layout, and execute the civil infrastructure accordingly
- Conduct detailed technical review and independent assessment of civil construction documentation
- Oversee and execution of project site surveying, pegging, layout, fencing, road works and trenching activities in a manner that delivers the project within safety, cost and time targets set by the Project Manager;
- Ensure that the mechanical sub-contractors meet the contractual conditions of performance as per the scope of work and timeline;
- Develop an activity plan with appropriate sequencing to ensure the surveying, civil and construction aspects of the project are built and commissioned within the contractual COD date.
- Conduct construction monitoring inspections of projects to verify compliance with: Construction plans and specifications & Applicable code requirements and standards and good construction practice.
- Review the work progress on a daily basis and publish progress reports as per the project reporting requirements and publish the required routine reports on time;
- Track, manage and process all variations in accordance with company policy and within budgetary constraints.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling material, manpower, and machinery required for the project.
- Responsible for monitoring and overseeing project budgets and ensuring project costs remain within budget
- Provide inputs for preparing a work plan and project/methodology/ seasonal budget.
- Coordinate activities of various sections for the best possible utilization of resources whilst maintaining targeted production.
- Ensure safety standards of the site are adhered to by the civil works subcontractors when work is underway and regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to
Required Candidate profile
- Having 7 to 10 years working Experience in any construction company as a Civil / Construction Engineer and handling Large projects.
Perks and Benefits
- Bachelor’s status accommodation, transport, lunch and insurance provided at company cost.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Salary – INR 11,00,000 – 13,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 3
Location – Saudi Arabia