SRI RAM INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY & TOURISM Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Civil Engineer, Civil Site Engineer, Civil Supervisor | Eligible Candidates Must Apply
SRI RAM INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY & TOURISM Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the SRI RAM INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY & TOURISM Hiring For Civil Engineers.
About SRI RAM INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY & TOURISM
Sri Ram International Institute of Hospitality and Tourism is a hospitality and culinary arts training center and a part of Sri Ram Lochav Memorial Education Trust running since last 26 years opening doors of knowledge and learning for all. We deliver wide-ranging short and long-term Diploma and Certificate programs accredited and recognized by Manipal City & Guilds and aim to redefine the way in which professional & personal culinary and hospitality training is delivered across the region. It is a place where excellence is not a single act but made a habit of sharing.
SRI RAM INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY & TOURISM Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Civil Engineer, Civil Site Engineer, Civil Supervisor
Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Silchar, Assam
About the opportunity
SIIHT is looking for a professional and dedicated civil engineer and civil site supervisor to supervise and monitor the plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structure and infrastructure.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on a strict timeline.
- Honest and highly motivated to strictly focus on work
- Team-working and leadership qualities to handle team as well as labor manpower.
- Highly connected in the market with extraordinary networking abilities to run construction smoothly and effectively.
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- The ability to think methodically and to manage projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation
Required Candidate profile
Minimum Education Qualification:
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Field: B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Or PG Field: M.Tech in Civil Engineering
Preferred Location of the Candidate: Only 15 km away from Dwarka, New Delhi. (Please do not apply if not in Delhi)
Perks and Benefits
Negotiable for deserving candidate
Educational Qualification – 12th, B.Tech, M.Tech
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 10 – 18 Year
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Delhi NCR