- South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Group C (Sports Quota) Posts| Total 21 Vacancies | Last Date – 28.10.2019 | Apply @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- South Western Railway Vacancy 2019 Details:
- South Western Railway Recruitment Eligibility Details:
South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Group C (Sports Quota) Posts| Total 21 Vacancies | Last Date – 28.10.2019 | Apply @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in
SWR Recruitment 2019 – South Western Railway has released the recruitment notification for Group C Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About South Western Railway
South Western Railway was generated by amalgamating the reorganized Hubli division from South Central Railway and Bangalore & Mysore divisions from Southern Railway. It has been operational from 1st April 2003 having the headquarters at Hubli in the state of Karnataka. Apart from this, the services of many trains have been extended and the frequency of some trains has been increased for the benefit of the travelling public. Visit the official website of SWR i.e swr.indianrailways.gov.in.
SWR Job Vacancies 2019:
South Western Railway Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for Group C Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of SWR Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 21 vacancies allotted for SWR Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 10th, 12th, ITI are eligible to apply for this SWR job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit of 18 – 25 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for SWR Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for South Western Railway 2019 post is available on the official website.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||South Western Railway|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI|
|Salary||Level – 2, 3|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 Years|
|Last Date||28th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest job updates.
South Western Railway Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Group C – 21 Posts
Game-wise Vacancy Details –
- Athletics (Men) – 4 Posts
- Athletics (Women)- 2 Posts
- Badminton (Men) – 2 Posts
- Body Building (Men) – 1 Post
- Cricket (Men) – 5 Posts
- Weightlifting (Men) – 2 Posts
- Table Tennis (Men) – 1 Post
- Hockey (Men) – 4 Posts
South Western Railway Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, and also possess National Trade Certificate.
- Candidates must be Passed in 12th class or its equivalent examination along with desired sports achievement. Educational qualification must be from Recognized Institutions.
- Candidates must have Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
- In case, the candidates considered on 10th Standard passed qualification to the post of Skilled Artisan, such sports quota appointees will be directed for training for a period of three years
Age limit – (As on 1st January 2020)
- 18 – 25 years
Salary details of South Western Railway Recruitment:
- Level – 2, 3
Application Fee –
Candidates have to pay the given amount to fill the application form of SWR Recruitment 2019.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWDs/ Women/ Minorities & Economically Backwards Classes – Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment –
Candidates must pay the fee in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only from any post office drawn in favor of Asst. Personnel Officer/ HQ, South Western Railway, Hubballi, payable at Hubballi
Selection Process for South Western Railway Posts 2019 for the Group C Posts:
The Selection Procedure of SWR Vacancy for Group C Posts will be based on these steps –
- Performance During Trials
- Assessment of Sports Achievements
- Educational Qualification
How to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of South Western Railway Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of South Western Railway i.e swr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the above-given posts.
- And, read the given Information details.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to download the Application form and send the duly filled application form along with the required documents and send it to the given address –
The Assistant Personnel Officer/ HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd Floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi – 580 023
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 28th September 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 28th October 2019.
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here