- Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2019 | Apply For Jr. Typist/ Stenographer, & Other Posts 2019 | 21 Vacancies | Last Date – 30.09.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Sonepur District Court 2019 Details:
- Sonepur District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2019 | Apply For Jr. Typist/ Stenographer, & Other Posts 2019 | 21 Vacancies | Last Date – 30.09.2019 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2019 – District Court Sonepur has released the recruitment notification for Jr. Typist/ Stenographer, & Other Posts 2019. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Sonepur District Court
The Sonepur Judgeship was separately constituted on 23rd June 2012 out of Bolangir-Sonepur Judgeship consisting of entire Revenue District of Sonepur. Sri Niranjan Sahu, LLB was the first District Judge of this Judgeship. Besides above courts, other subordinate courts are situated at Biramaharajpur & Rampur. We also update as soon as District Court Sonepur publish a new recruitment notification. So, keep visiting for current and upcoming District Court Sonepur jobs notifications. Visit the official website of Sonepur District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in
Sonepur District Court Job Vacancies 2019:
District Court Sonepur has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Jr. Typist/ Stenographer, & Other Posts 2019. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of Sonepur District Court Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 21 vacancies allotted for Sonepur District Court Vacancy 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their 12th, Diploma in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India are eligible to apply for this District Court Sonepur job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy the minimum or maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Sonepur District Court 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Sonepur District Court|
|Name of the Post||Jr Clerk-Cum-Copyist/ Jr Typist/ Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 81,100/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Sonepur (Odisha)|
|Age Limit||18 to 32 Years|
|Last Date||30 September 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Sonepur District Court 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Candidates for Junior.Clerk-Cum -Copyist – 14 Posts
- Candidates for Junior Typists – 3 Posts
- Candidates for Stenographer Gr.III – 4 Posts
Sonepur District Court Recruitment Eligibility Details:
- The candidates should pass at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or its an equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board or University.
- The candidate should pass at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
Reading & Writing Skills:
- Stenographer Grade-III – A candidate should possess a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- Junior Typist – A candidate should possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- The candidate should speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
Age limit: (As on 30th September 2019)
- 18 to 32 years
Salary details of Sonepur District Court Vacancy:
- Junior.Clerk-Cum – Copyist – Rs. 19,000-63,200/- (Per Month)
- Junior Typist – Rs. 19,000-63,200/- (Per Month)
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs. 25,000-81,100/- (Per Month)
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about Salary details in detailed.
Application Fee :
The Candidates have to pay the given amount of fee to fill the application form of District Court Sonepur through “Treasury Chaim under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-9904650-Law department- 9916730-Examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District and subordinate courts.”
- For Gen/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/St – No Fee
Selection Process for Sonepur District Court Posts 2019 for Jr. Typist/ Stenographer, & Other Posts 2019:
Selection Procedure of Sonepur District Court for the Jr. Typist/ Stenographer, & Other Posts 2019 will be based on the
- Written test,
- Computer science test (practical)
- Viva-Voce for Jr Clerk-Cum-Copyist, Jr Typist, and Stenographer Posts.
The examination pattern & marks are given below:
- English – 100 marks
- Arithmetic – 100 marks
- General Knowledge – 100 marks
- Computer Science (Practical) – 100 marks
- Viva Voce – 45 marks
Jr Typist & Stenographer Grade-III:
- English (Qualifying in nature) – 100 marks
- Type Writing Test (For Jr.Typist) – 50 marks
- Shorthand & Type Test (For Stenographer) – 50 marks
- Computer Science (Practical) – 100 marks
- Viva Voce – 35 marks
How to Apply for Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Sonepur District Court Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of Sonepur District Court i.e districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Find the above-given post
- And read the given Instruction carefully and apply for the post.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to click on “To Apply” given below.
Postal Address –
The Office of the District Judge, Sonepur
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Registration Of Online Application – 31st August 2019
- Last Date for Registration Of Online Application – 30th September 2019
For Detail Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here