Siemens Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers | Civil Structural Engineer | Civil Engineers
The Siemens Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Siemens Limited Recruitment For Civil Engineers
About Siemens Limited
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness, and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs & Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest in the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Siemens Limited Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Civil Structural Engineer
Siemens is looking for Civil Structural Engineer for its Metro and Mainline Rail electrification works. Candidates will be considered for any of our offices.
The engineer will work on the comprehensive civil and structural design of control room building of RSS/ AMS/ TSS in Metro Rail electrification and Mainline electrifications. The incumbent should have excellent knowledge of Indian Standards, International Standards, and local regulations.
Qualifications and experiences –
- Specialization: Design, detail & review engineering of Metro Projects, Railway Electrifications, Substation, Buildings (Industrial, Commercial Buildings) and Bid/ Tender Engineering. Overhead Catenary System (OCS), Rigid Overhead Catenary System (ROCS) Mast. Lattice Structures, Towers & Gantry.
Key Skills – Staad Pro, Auto CAD, MS Office Tools
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Review of Contract Document.
- Preparation of Design Basis Report for the Project
- Preparation of Master Deliverable List (MDL).
- Preparation of Basic & conceptual engineering drawings for permitting purpose.
- Preparation of Design & Drawings of different structures & foundations.
- The entry of Contract Specifications Compliance in?DOORS? SIEMENS in house Tools.
- Getting Approval from Customer/ Consultant
- Releasing the final Good for Construction Drawings for execution
- Standardization of Technical Documents.
- Engineering document repository server Management.
- Civil Quality Inspection of Project Sites.
- Review of drawings & documents created by the civil design team.
- Submission of design documents to the project team
- Attend technical review meeting with the customer engineering team.
- Preparation of RFQ for bids
- Excellent knowledge of IS etc
- Should have Metro experience
Technically responsible engineer with the responsibility to complete civil/ structural design for projects. Analysis of the system requirements, coordination for the complete system, preparation of system design basis/ interfaces, preparation of the technical offer documentation, coordination of the subsystems, technical negotiations. Cooperation from the pre-acquisition phase. Interaction with the customer with good communication skill.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Production/Industrial, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Experience: 6 – 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Gurgaon