The Shapoorji Pallonji Walk-In-Drive For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Walk-In-Interview For Civil Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group) is an Indian business conglomerate in India with interests in construction, real estate, textiles, engineering goods, home appliances, shipping, publications, power, and biotechnology. It was headed by Pallonji Mistry until 2012 when he announced his retirement and his son Shapoor Mistry took charge. Shapoorji Pallonji is regarded as “one of India’s most valuable private enterprises”.
Shapoorji Pallonji Walk-In-Drive For Civil Engineers
Position – Engineer Billing/Senior Engineer Billing
- – Timely submission i.e before 5th of the month and certification of Client Bill as per contract.
- – Quantity surveying of drawing received and review wrt BOQ Qty. For D&B projects/LS projects, highlight qty variations.
- – Review of Client Bill Certification & Unbilled status. Reduction of Unbilled.
- – Analyze unbilled & uncertified amount and ensure movement & conversion.
- – Extra Item generation as per site conditions and in discussion with Site in charges & PM.
- – Preparation of RA Bill status along with Accounts
Ensure monthly timely Certification of Subcontract Bill :
- – Completing all subcontractor / PRW billing in SAP within time with all MBs and records along with s/c acceptance.
- – Reconciliation between client and subcontractor billing and send to RO
- – Preparing labor cost report and raise alarm to PM, Crosscheck supply labor actual amount against the approved amount and sending it to Regional office.
Ensure Monthly P&L Closure & Review:
- – Prepare Work was done Authentication and subcontract liabilities wrt WDA
- – Ensure Monthly P&L Closure on time
- – Prepare variance wrt budget for DC & IDC every month and review with PM for corrective action. Send variances to RO.
- – Monitor resource utilization of PNM, Formwork & Staff and highlight impact to PM.
Finalization of Procurement:
- – Vendor/S/c Negotiation – floating inquiries, taking part in vendor negotiation, preparing CS, releasing site work orders for amounts up to Site PM level
- – Sub Contractor evaluation of Major Works
- – Review of s/c Comparatives to ensure contractual and commercial compliances wrt main contract
- – Timely updating of Client Bill submission, WDA & Certification, PSE & CTC in SAP.
- – Ensure correct data booking in SAP.
- – Preparing Service PR & PO as & when required.
- – Revising budgets as and when required as per approval
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Full-time education is a must. Profiles from distance education & Gap in Qualification will not be entertained.
2. Candidate should be aware of the Job Requirement.
3. Preference will be given to the profiles from core Contracting construction companies.
4. Candidate should be physically fit to work at the site.
5. Stability in work experience is a must.
6. Candidates who have already appeared for interview earlier will not be entertained.
7. Candidate should be ready to relocate anywhere in India.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Civil
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Dahej, Mehsana, Ahmedabad
Walk-in Interview – June 20, 2019
Time 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Pvt. Ltd
301-305, 3rd floor, Jodhpur Cross Road,