Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Manager – Contract Administration | Civil Engineer
The Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji hiring Civil Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
Shapoorji Pallonji Group was established during the year 1995 by Industrialist & visionary Late Shri. Pashupatinath Dokania with a view of becoming a flagship Company in the field of Infrastructure Development activities. Foundation of the Company is built on the heritage of various Landmark Infrastructure Projects consisting of Construction of Road as per NHAI & MORTH norms, construction of the main Runway, Apron, Taxiway, All Internal Roads, Supply of Aggregates, Mass Excavation, Area Grading, Open & Control Blasting, CTB, DLC works. Successfully undertaken and executed by the Group with sheer knowledge, expertise, focus and use of defined strategies to complete a project well within the time frame. BICPL possesses the desired experience and knowledge enabling to meet the most challenging & complex Infrastructure project needs of today. BICPL’s association with all major Infrastructure & Construction Giants showcases the expertise, competence, and excellence in the Infrastructure activities.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Manager- Contract Administration
Job Description/ Key Responsibilities:
- To form/ interpret the contracts, subcontracts and consultants conditions
- To assist with pretender inquiries.
- Guide the project team on contractual conditions
- To read a review and manage Claims, Extra Items, Deviated Items, and Variations in the Supply Chain if any from the Contract
- Formulating and Sustaining Claims with necessary records and backups.
- Assisting management in settling clients / sub-contractors claims, certificates, payments, variations, and measurement
- Tracking and controlling construction cost against the project budget to avoid cost overruns, to check on operational cost values reports, project forecasts and supply chain costs and liabilities.
- Regular meetings/negotiations with clients regarding claims, variations, and other important contract conditions
- Should have adequate knowledge of Indian contract laws.
- Should have experience in handling arbitration and dispute resolution
- To deliver to the finance department Identification of risks and prepare the Risk mitigation plan of pre and post contracts
- He should have knowledge of FIDIC Conditions of Contracts for the Construction industry
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Employment Type -Full Time, Permanent Job
Experience – 8 – 13 Years
Salary – INR 8,00,000 – 13,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Pune, Chandrapur