The Shapoorji & Pallonji Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Shapoorji & Pallonji Recruiting Civil Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji Engineering & Constructions
Larsen & Toubro Ltd Recruiting Civil & Mechanical Engineers
Position – Manager Planning
- In depth knowledge & exposure to Primavera on project scheduling tracking, delay analysis, WBS, etc.
- To facilitate timely completion of Project through planning and monitoring.
- Ensure timely purchases of Major bought out items through effective planning.
- To lay down methodology for project execution and incorporate client initiated changes.
- Prepare and monitor prestart estimates, cost to complete and MIS reports.
- Effective contract management.
- Timely selection and development of cost effective quality vendors.
- Steering the monthly review meeting presided over by the regional head.
- Responsible for compiling the schedules received from different sites into one schedule for that corresponding region.
- Planning of critical activities more crucial to the project.
- Planning thorough in Budget, Cash Flow and Cost Control Measures Rate Analysis of Items, Estimates and Tendering Generation of MIS Reports
- Contractual Communications.
- Liaison with Architects, Construction Managers, Project Managers and Site team to ensure interface issues are identified and dealt with a timely manner.
- Preparation of Proposed Construction Programme (Base Line Schedule) as per the details of the Clients requested timescale.
- Responsible for receiving the Monthly Material Requirement Schedule from all the sites under that region.
- Preparation of Proposed Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Prepares Proposed Logistic Plan in accordance with Clients Requirement.
- Reviews the Proposed Construction Programme and Execution Plan.
- Preparation of Project Reports, Status Reports, Weekly & Monthly Reports.
- Working out manpower materials, cash flow & discuss with the projects head for procurement.
- Studies the Site Lay Out Drawings and Attend Tender Kick-off meeting (as requested)
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Should be B.Tech / B.E Civil with PG – NICMAR 15-22 yrs.
- Masters in Project Management would be preferred.
- Should have worked with foreign contractors who have the ability to handle multi-national Client
- Experience in Planning domain for High Rise Residential / Commercial/ IT park Projects with 3 million sft or more is must.
- BIM exposure will be added advantage.
- Ability to conduct review meetings with MNC Client
- Must possess excellent soft skills, should also be technically strong & Multi-Tasking.
- Knowledge of Primavera is essential
- Should be well versed with Computer-aided project management.
- Must know to use Microsoft Project Management Software.
- SAP Working and knowledge will be added advantage.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Any Postgraduate, Diploma – Any Specialization
Experience: 14 – 19 yrs
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 3
Location – Hyderabad