Shapoorji Pallonji Recruiting Civil Engineers | Deputy General Manager | Civil Engineer
The Shapoorji Pallonji Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment for Civil Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
Shapoorji Pallonji Group was established during the year 1995 by Industrialist & visionary Late Shri. Pashupatinath Dokania with a view of becoming a flagship Company in the field of Infrastructure Development activities. Foundation of the Company is built on the heritage of various Landmark Infrastructure Projects consisting of Construction of Road as per NHAI & MORTH norms, construction of the main Runway, Apron, Taxiway, All Internal Roads, Supply of Aggregates, Mass Excavation, Area Grading, Open & Control Blasting, CTB, DLC works. Successfully undertaken and executed by the Group with sheer knowledge, expertise, focus and use of defined strategies to complete a project well within the time frame. BICPL possesses the desired experience and knowledge enabling to meet the most challenging & complex Infrastructure project needs of today. BICPL’s association with all major Infrastructure & Construction Giants showcases the expertise, competence, and excellence in the Infrastructure activities.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – Deputy General Manager (contract Administration)
Job Description/ Key Responsibilities:
- Pre-tender review of the Bid documents. Risk identification. Raising of commercial queries.
- Preparation of Contract Appreciation documents / Contract Guidelines for the awarded projects.
- Drafting of Contractual correspondence & tracking.
- Preparation of all contract documentation towards variations, change orders, EOT applications, Claims, etc.
- Review of commercial quotations for consultancy works and preparation of work orders/review of payment certifications, etc.
- Experience in SAP MM module towards the creation of PR, PO, Service entry sheets, etc. is preferable.
- Exposure to drafting of Design & Build Contract Agreements, preparation of MoUs, NDAs, etc.
Required Candidate profile
- B. Tech Civil with 12-15 years of experience in Contracts, well versed with FIDIC.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Employment Type -Full Time, Permanent Job
Experience – 12 – 18 Years
Salary – INR 12,00,000 – 18,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai