Shapoorji Pallonji Recruiting Civil Engineers | AGM – QS & Commercial | Civil Engineer
The Shapoorji Pallonji Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment for Civil Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
Shapoorji Pallonji Group was established during the year 1995 by Industrialist & visionary Late Shri. Pashupatinath Dokania with a view of becoming a flagship Company in the field of Infrastructure Development activities. Foundation of the Company is built on the heritage of various Landmark Infrastructure Projects consisting of Construction of Road as per NHAI & MORTH norms, construction of the main Runway, Apron, Taxiway, All Internal Roads, Supply of Aggregates, Mass Excavation, Area Grading, Open & Control Blasting, CTB, DLC works. Successfully undertaken and executed by the Group with sheer knowledge, expertise, focus and use of defined strategies to complete a project well within the time frame. BICPL possesses desired experience and knowledge enabling to meet the most challenging & complex Infrastructure project needs of today. BICPL’s association with all major Infrastructure & Construction Giants showcases the expertise, competence, and excellence in the Infrastructure activities.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – AGM – QS & Commercial (regional Office)
- Experience in Building/ Commercial / IT Parks / Residential is must.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Deliverables)
- Providing timely inputs regarding quantity and cost to planning dept. for prestart and cost to complete Estimate.
- Reconciliation of material and labor during and on completion of the project.
- Raising and obtained certification of invoices as per contract terms (Client billing.)
- Timely preparation and processing of sub-agency bills (Subcontractors bills)
- Capturing of expenses and receipt in the system to provide inputs to Planning/finance dept. for MIS report
- To ensure the implementation of QS procedure and ERP systems.
A. KEY CUSTOMERS SERVED
- Internal: Project Manager / Finance and costing department / Tender department, planning Dept
- External : PMC / Clients and sub-contractors.
B. KEY ACTIVITIES TO BE PERFORMED
Key Responsibilities: 1. providing timely inputs regarding quantity and cost to planning dept. for prestart and cost to complete Estimate.
- Giving quantity and cost input to prepare PSE on the likely workable cost.
- Periodic review of incurred cost and projection of required inputs for the cost to complete.
Key Responsibilities: 2. Reconciliation of material and labor during and on completion of the project.
- Periodic reconciliation of client supplied material (cement/steel) during the project.
- Preparing the Unbilled / overbilled statement of client billing during the course of the project.
- Periodic monitoring and analysis of wastages over permissible limits and suggesting corrective actions to keep costs under control.
- Final reconciliation of material and labor before submission of the final bill.
Key Responsibilities: 3 Raising and obtaining certification of invoices as per contract terms (Client billing)
- Study of drawings/ technical specifications and BOQ.
- Compiling executed quantities as per contract terms.
- Carrying out daily joint inspection of records/measurements.
- Preparing the bill in ERP /Submission/certification from a client including extra item bills
- Monthly sending of submitted and certified client bill to the accounts dept.
- Identification of deviated item extra item and giving feedback to the Project manager.
- Preparation and monitoring of receivable statement from the client.
- Final bill preparation and certification from clients.
- Attending client/ PMC meetings when required.
Key Responsibilities: 4. Timely preparation and processing of sub-Agency bills (Subcontractor bills).
- Ensuring the work breakdown structure in ERP for sub-contractor jobs.
- Ensuring preparation of wok orders as per the comparative statements and issuing to the agencies.
- Providing data support to the site engineer to deal with subcontractor issues.
- Ensuring reconciliation of SPs material issued to subcontractors.
- Ensuring timely preparation of subcontractors bills in ERP.
- Providing inputs to the costing department for clearing subcontractor bill.
Key Responsibilities: 5. Capturing of expenses and receipts in the system to provide inputs to planning/finance dept. for MIS report (e.g P and L etc.)
- Timely submission of Data inputs for MIS statements.
- Ensuring timely data of subcontractor bills and material costs to finance.
- Working out the revenue generated under different heads of client bill
- Guiding stores personnel for timely and correct booking of material costs.
Key Responsibilities: 6. To ensure the implementation of QS procedure and ERP systems.
- Ensuring skills and knowledge updation of the team on ERP, QS, and ISO.
- Ensuring that the organizational system requirement is followed.
- Ensuring adequate infrastructure for timely and proper implementation of the ERP system.
- Continuously monitoring and educating the project team on wastage, cost, budget, claims, and profits.
Required Candidate profile
- Should be B.Tech / B.E Civil, with Minimum 15 years and maximum 20 years experience in the construction industry. Holding a PG – NICMAR is added advantage.
- Experience in Building/ Commercial/ IT Parks / Residential is must.
- Should have handled the single contract of 100cr and above framed the contract
Knowledge of SAP
- Should have the understanding of GC, Nuances of GC should be able to handle the risk of GC and sub-contracts
- Excellent communication skills combined with a logical & analytical bent of mind.
- Must possess excellent soft skills, should also be technically strong & Multi-Tasking.
- Must know to use Microsoft Project Management Software.
- Should be well versed with Computer-aided project management.
- Effective in negotiations are some of the critical success factors, overall head of the commercial function.
- Responsible for Commercial Management, Cost Monitoring, Budget Review.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Diploma – Any Specialization
Employment Type -Full Time, Permanent Job
Experience – 15 – 22 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 1
Location – Hyderabad