Shapoorji Pallonji Hiring Civil & Mechanical Engineers | DEPUTY MANAGER PROCUREMENT
The Shapoorji Pallonji Hiring Civil & Mechanical Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Shapoorji Pallonji Recruitment for Civil & Mechanical Engineers.
About Shapoorji Pallonji
Shapoorji Pallonji Group was established during the year 1995 by Industrialist & visionary Late Shri. Pashupatinath Dokania with a view of becoming a flagship Company in the field of Infrastructure Development activities. Foundation of the Company is built on the heritage of various Landmark Infrastructure Projects consisting of Construction of Road as per NHAI & MORTH norms, construction of the main Runway, Apron, Taxiway, All Internal Roads, Supply of Aggregates, Mass Excavation, Area Grading, Open & Control Blasting, CTB, DLC works. Successfully undertaken and executed by the Group with sheer knowledge, expertise, focus and use of defined strategies to complete a project well within the time frame. BICPL possesses desired experience and knowledge enabling to meet the most challenging & complex Infrastructure project needs of today. BICPL’s association with all major Infrastructure & Construction Giants showcases the expertise, competence, and excellence in the Infrastructure activities.
Shapoorji Pallonji Recruiting Civil Engineers
Position – DEPUTY MANAGER PROCUREMENT
- To identify and finalize vendors/subcontractors for assigned Architectural and Civil packages.
- To develop new suppliers, subcontractors, and service providers and increase vendor database for various disciplines.
- To analyze the rates and benchmark the rates on a regular basis to have a stronghold on negotiation with the vendors.
- To maintain the cost databank of the packages finalized for analysis and reference purposes.
- To ensure implementation and adherence of all procurement SOPs of the company.
- To conduct variance analysis on cost and technical front and assess cost and profitability impacts.
- To co-ordinate with all cross-functional teams to ensure timely approvals and close open issues.
- To extend support for subcontractor ratings, package finalization, etc. to ensure the team’s turnaround time is not impacted.
- To prepare cost savings reports on a periodical basis.
- To monitor consumption and exercise inventory control.
Required Candidate profile
B.E/B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical with minimum of 8 years of domain experience with contracting companies
- Familiarity with SAP systems and Procurement software
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Employment Type -Full Time, Permanent Job
Experience – 8 – 10 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Mumbai