SCC Infrastructure Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers | Sr. Technical Engineer | Civil Engineer
The SCC Infrastructure Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the SCC Infrastructure Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About SCC Infrastructure Limited
SCC Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (Shashin Construction Company) The company has ‘AA’ Class Registration under Government of Gujarat, India and is registered in Gujarat-India under Register of Firms. Shashin Construction Company is ISO 9001: 2008 certified company. The company is engaged in various Infrastructure works and serving the Nation for the last two decades. The company is having an expertise in the Construction of Canal, Bridges, Water Pumping Stations, Railway Civil Works, and Box Pushing under Railway track and leader in Pre-Engineered Building, Pre-Fab. Steel Building, Light Gauge Steel Frame.
SCC Infrastructure Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers
Position – Sr. Technical Engineer
- This position will be responsible for multiple projects from Planning to delivery of the projects.
- Project Management role for multiple projects such as Roads, Railways, Canals, Industrial projects, commercial buildings, PEB Infrastructure, and Airport building.
- Develop and implement a detailed project management plan which will include project schedule, availability of resources, project costs, costing with quantity estimation, approvals, client management, and vendor management, etc.
- Build capability of and maintain a strong and qualified project execution team.
- Ensure strict adherence to project management guidelines and processes.
- Coordinate between different functions to effectively deliver the project in time.
- Detail out and clarify project scope to project team, vendors, maintain project scope avoiding overruns.
- Conduct timely project monitoring and review for maintaining schedule and cost control.
- Manage all project contracts and claims.
- Develop KPIs to measure the performance of Projects Execution Department to ensure high productivity.
- Ensure adherence to budgeted capital and revenue expenditure for Projects Execution Department at the site.
- Ensure achievement of cost-saving initiatives to achieve targeted savings in the time frame.
- To lead a team of engineers of different projects for meeting with consultants and conclusion for approval of drawings.
- Ensuring Environment, Health and Safety measures are fully complied with.
- To update Management members in case of any variances or major issues related to the project in a proactive manner. Submission of MIS Reports to Management on a weekly, monthly basis.
- Ensure all statutory compliances are 100% complied with and no non-compliances to be received.
- Attrition management at all sites and in projects Dept.
- Correspondences with client and attend regular meeting vide Email, letters, etc.
- Document control index to be maintained for given sites.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Required Candidate profile
- Presentation skills, Effective Communication (Written and Verbal), Co-ordination, Problem-solving skills, Leadership skills, Business acumen, Excellent project management skills and computer skills such as MS Office, and Auto cad, etc.
- Preferred Technical knowledge of MS Projects and Primavera.
- Experience 15 + years of relevant experience out of which minimum 5 years as a Project Head of multiple infrastructure projects (Building Construction. Roads, Railways, Canal, Airports construction.
Candidates: Who can join in 15 days will be given an added advantage.
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 15 – 25 years