SBICAP Securities Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates | Relationship Officer
SBICAP Securities Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruiting Any Graduate.
About SBICAP Securities Ltd
SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of the financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain. SSL seeks to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range of product offerings, and State-of-the-Art execution and servicing capabilities and believes that financial inclusion can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable institutionalized, professional setups that bring transparency and reliability to the table.
SBICAP Securities Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Relationship Officer
Responsibilities and Duties
- To source the business via allotted bank branches or Open Market. Key focus areas
- Acquiring broking clients (primarily online)
- Activating clients for trading post-acquisition
- Acquiring and retaining new clients and HNIs.
- Cross-sell other products as a directed from time to time.
- Providing clients with Demo & handhold to initiate trading activities after account opening.
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Delhi / NCR
Interview Date: 23 September – 24 September
Timing: 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Interview Venue: SBICAP Securities Ltd., C/o State Bank of India, 11 Parliament Street, New Delhi.