SBICAP Securities Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates | Customer Support Group
SBICAP Securities Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruiting Any Graduate.
About SBICAP Securities Ltd
SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of the financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain. SSL seeks to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range of product offerings, and State-of-the-Art execution and servicing capabilities and believes that financial inclusion can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable institutionalized, professional setups that bring transparency and reliability to the table.
SBICAP Securities Ltd Walk-In For Any Graduates
Positions – Customer Support Group
Responsibilities and Duties
- Resolving the client queries/ complaints about Emails and Calls within the defined timeframe.
- Strong oral and written communication skills which include (Fluency & Coherence, Grammatical ability, Pronunciation & Interactive Communication)
- Basic Computer knowledge is required.
- Possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Display strong initiative in resolving issues of customers.
- Exhibit strong teamwork.
- Must be capable of demonstrating problem-solving skills.
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Experience: 1- 6 Years in Stock Broking Industry (Customer Support/ Service)
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – Not Disclosed
Location – Mumbai( Lower Parel )
Interview Date: 4th – 5th February 2021
Timing : 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
To Meet : Amir Ali/ Komal (HR)
Please carry: Updated Resume, Last 3 Month salary slip, Appointment letter, Experience letter
Interview Venue: SBICap Securities Limited,
Marathon Futurex, 12th Floor, A & B Wing,
Mafatlal Mill Compound, N. M. Joshi Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.