SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates | Branch Manager
SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruiting Any Graduate.
About SBICAP Securities Ltd
SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of the financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain. SSL seeks to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range of product offerings, and State-of-the-Art execution and servicing capabilities and believes that financial inclusion can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable institutionalized, professional setups that bring transparency and reliability to the table.
SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates
Positions – Branch Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- He would be responsible for heading and running the branch as a profit center.
- He /She would lead the team of relationship managers and Dealers and handle the complete administration of the branch in a seamless manner.
- Supervising complete Branch Operations.
- Ensuring cross-selling of all products (equities, derivatives, MF sales and IPO sales, etc) to existing clients
- Ensures the growth of the business branch and is committed to its success.
- Should have good man-management skills, Customer Acquisition, and Client Relationship Management.
- Should have good product/industry information.
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience Equity Dealing with team handling is desirable.
Salary – INR 4,00,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 03
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru