SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates | Relationship Officer/Branch Sales
SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruiting Any Graduate.
About SBICAP Securities Ltd
SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of the financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain. SSL seeks to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range of product offerings, and State-of-the-Art execution and servicing capabilities and believes that financial inclusion can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable institutionalized, professional setups that bring transparency and reliability to the table.
SBICAP Securities Ltd Recruitment For Any Graduates
Positions – Relationship Officer/Branch Sales
Responsibilities and Duties
- – To source the business via allotted bank branches. Key focus areas Acquiring broking clients (primarily online)
- – Activating clients for trading post-acquisition
- – Acquiring and retaining new clients and HNIs.
- – Greet and Re-direct customers to the appropriate counters based on their service needs
- – Build an understanding of the available products/services to answer general customer quires and share the product brochures/forms with the customers.
- – Providing clients with Demo & handhold to initiate trading activities after account opening.
- – Maintain a list of the FAQ by customers and proactively seek clarification
Also, you can share your updated CVs to below mail Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary – Not Disclosed
Vacancies – 10
Location – Bengaluru, Bagalkot, madikeri