SAJJAN INDIA LTD Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Sr. Position in Civil | Civil Engineers
SAJJAN INDIA LTD Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the SAJJAN INDIA Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About SAJJAN INDIA LIMITED
Sajjan is one of India’s leading contract manufacturer having expertise in large scale production of Active Ingredients (Agro), Electronic Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, and Intermediates having application in Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and Dyestuff with focus on the environment, health, and safety. Our customers include the world’s top 10 chemical companies.
SAJJAN INDIA LTD Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – Sr. Position in Civil
- Heading entire site with respect to the projects as per plan Planning, scheduling and monitoring the site execution Resources planning and its mobilization Site management Ensuring fulfillment of material requirement on time Coordinate with Architects and consultants
- Should have lead large projects for the last 7 years wherein the person was able to start and close all the projects
- Should have exposure in Industrial and commercial property development and should have lead P&L
- Should be keen to relocate to Gujarat
- Age to be 47 years
Required Candidate profile
- Qualification BE (Civil), M.Tech (Civil)
- Work Experience Required 20-30 Years or more
- The Complete responsibility of the smooth working of the project.
- To coordinate with all consultants for initial planning and completion of scheduled work in time and quality.
- To keep an overall watch on the working of all staff and getting the maximum output from the team.
- To prepare a schedule of the project and prepare a schedule of quantities and material.
- To coordinate between all agencies involved to achieve continuous progress at the site.
- To certify the work completion certificate.
- To submit a daily report head office and report the progress of work to the chief engineer.
- To communicate the management decisions to the subordinate staff.
- To maintain the speed of the project without compromising the quality at any stage.
Required Candidate profile
- Hand on experience in building construction.
- Knowledge of ERP, Autocad, and MSP.
- Tech-savvy with good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Estimation & Costing.
- Ability to handle contractors.
- Team Handling Experience requires.
- Should be able to multitask.
- Site Location – Ankleshwar
- Role Construction-Heavy
- Industry Type Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
- Functional Area Site Engineering, Project Management
- Employment Type
- Role Category Site Engineering
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
- PG: M.Tech – Any Specialization, Civil
- Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Experience – 20 – 25 Years
Salary – INR 17,00,000 – 22,50,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Ankleshwar