- SAI Recruitment 2019 | Nutritionist, Chef & Other Posts | Total 26 Vacancy | Walk-In Date – 09.09.2019 – 16.10.2019 | Apply @ sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- SAI Recruitment 2019:
- Sports Authority of India Vacancy 2019 Details:
- SAI Recruitment Eligibility Details:
SAI Recruitment 2019 – Sports Authority of India has released the recruitment notification for Nutritionist, Chef & Other Posts. All the details related to the recruitment post has been provided below.
About Sports Authority of India
The Sports Authority of India (SAI), a successor organization of the IXth Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982, was set up as a Society registered of Societies Act, 1860 in pursuance of the Resolution No. 1-1/83/SAI dated 25th January 1984 of the Department of Sports, Govt. of India with the objective of promotion of Sports and Games as detailed in the Resolution. Visit the official website of SAI i.e sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
SAI Job Vacancies 2019:
Sports Authority of India Recruitment has released the latest recruitment advertisement for the Nutritionist, Chef & Other Posts. Interested candidates who want to fill the form of SAI Vacancy may read the Information that we’ve provided below in detail. There is a total of 26 vacancies allotted for SAI Recruitment 2019. All the candidates who’ve completed their Master’s Degree, Diploma from Any Recognized University are eligible to apply for this SAI job vacancy. Also, to apply for this vacancy age limit should be 50 Years. You may check out the last date, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam detail, cut off, answer key, & post-wise vacancies for SAI Recruitment 2019 exam preparation. The application form & notification for Sports Authority of India 2019 recruitment is available on the official website.
SAI Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Nutritionist, Chef, Assistant Chef|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree, Diploma|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 1,00,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||50 Years|
|Walk-In Date||9th, 11th, 15th, 16th October 2019|
Candidates may visit the official website to know more about this recruitment. You’ll get here information in the sense of Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Monthly Stipend/Salary/Pay Scale, Application Fee, Mode of Payment, Selection Procedure & How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2019 vacancy. Keep visiting www.thejobalert.in to get the latest jobs updates.
Sports Authority of India Vacancy 2019 Details:
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies –
- Nutritionist – 8 Posts
- Chef – 10 Posts
- Assistant Chief – 8 Posts
SAI Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have their Master’s Degree, Degree in Hotel Management, Diploma in Hotel Management from any Recognized Institute/ University.
NOTE: Candidates can also check Official Advertisement to know about educational qualification in detailed.
- Candidates not Exceeding – 50 Years
Salary details of Sports Authority of India Recruitment:
- Nutritionist – Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- (Per Month)
- Chef – Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- (Per Month)
- Assistant Chef – Rs. 30,000 – 50,000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee :
The candidates don’t have to pay any kind of fee to fill the application form of SAI Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process for Sports Authority of India Posts 2019 for Nutritionist, Chef & Other Posts:
Selection Procedure of Sports Authority of India for the Nutritionist, Chef & Other Posts will be based on Interview
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are eligible may have to follow these criteria to apply for the post of Sports Authority of India Vacancy-
To read the advertisement –
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of SAI i.e sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Click -> Click to Open -> Advertisement for Posts of Apprentices for various branches
- Read the given information carefully.
- Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement.
To apply for this recruitment –
- To apply for this recruitment, aspirants have to attend a Walk-In-Interview
Important Dates to Remember:
- Walk-In dates – 9th, 11th, 15th, 16th October 2019
For Detail Advertisement – Click Here
Postal Address – Check Advertisement