Runwal Projects Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Project Manager – R City Mall | Civil Engineers
Runwal Projects Pvt. Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Runwal Projects Pvt Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Runwal Projects Private Limited
Runwal Group is one of the leading Real Estate Development Company, with diversified interests in Residential, Commercial and Mall Management business at Mumbai. Runwal Group is a pioneer for mall culture in Mumbai by virtue of Launching its first mall in Mumbai, besides making over35 Landmark Projects. The Company is expanding its business at Pune, Banglore, etc. Runwal Group is a trusted name that has become synonymous with class & Luxury in the field of Real Estate over the last three decades.
Runwal Projects Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Positions – Project Manager – R City Mall
- We are looking for a Project Manager for R City Mall (Interior Fit Outs & MEP), having 10 to 15 years of experience.
- Should have good knowledge of the construction industry including construction standards; construction material; contract labor laws, Decision-making ability; Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to foster collaborative work environment; Team management
Job Profile –
- Identifying clients needs and developing directions & specifications for projects; determining architectural preferences of the client, as client representative & purpose for the environment, budget, and types of construction
- Responsible for managing one or more construction activities of their tower ensuring timely project completion, quality adherence and zero lost time injury/ accident.
- Execute one or more site construction activities- excavation, foundation, structuring, brickwork, plastering, kitchen works, mechanical, plumbing, flooring, etc. for its tower, as per the plan.
- Support theHOD for planning, budgeting, and design for the tower, as and when required.
- Successfully appointing & negotiation with vendors while having a detailed overlook on-site operations team (material, vendor & contractors management), Study of design drawings shared by the design team.
- Plan for daily activities based on the master plan for the next day to ensure the work is on track and as per the schedule.
- Steering scope of operations such as budgeting & scheduling based on detailed analysis on the project design received from principal architects while closing the deal with client
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly project progress trackers for assigned activities and share it with HOD.
- Supervising Work Intent, Note for Approvals, Work Permits, etc.
- Supervise all works are executed as per drawings from Consultants, Checking all quantities for work executed by vendors, Checking the quality of work during execution, Record Keeping.
- Initiating weekly site meeting & site reports with clients, principal designers & vendors while assessing weekly site reports to be shared with clients & principal designers
Educational Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Experience – 10 – 14 Years
Salary – INR 8,00,000 – 14,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 1
Location – Mumbai (Ghatkopar West)
Interested Candidate, please share your resume at email@example.com