Royal Infra Constru Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Civil Engineers
The Royal Infra Constru Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers. The eligible candidates must apply for this job. The company is recruiting engineers. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Royal Infra Constru Ltd Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Royal Infra Constru Ltd
Royal Infraconstru Ltd. is a diversified conglomerate involved in the sectors of Manufacturing, Engineering, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Finance & Consultancy primarily. We are approved for & manufacture all track related products of the Indian Railways besides undercarriages, Fighter Aircraft parts, spares, Wind & Power industry equipment, besides other engineering products. On the Infrastructure side we excel in Bridge Fabrication & Erection. We also manufacture Bridge Girders.
Royal Infra Constru Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Position – HR Operations Executive
- Payroll Administration
- Assist In recruitment related activities
- Employee Engagement
- Workforce Management
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees.
- Attendance administration.
- Maintaining database.
- Continually educate employees on company policies and keep employee handbook current.
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected.
- Grievance Handling of employees.
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
Must-Have for an HR:
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources
- 5+ years of management experience in HR
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
Experience – 5 – 10 Years
Salary – INR 3,00,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.
Vacancies – 1
Job Location – Kolkata