Royal Infra Constru Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers | Project Manager | Civil Engineers
Royal Infra Constru Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers. The company is recruiting engineers, the eligible candidates must apply for this job. The job description for the jobs has been provided below for the Royal Infra Construct Limited Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Royal Infra Construction Limited
Royal Infraconstru Ltd. is a diversified conglomerate involved in the sectors of Manufacturing, Engineering, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Finance & Consultancy primarily. We are approved for & manufacture all track related products of the Indian Railways besides undercarriages, Fighter Aircraft parts, spares, Wind & Power industry equipment, besides other engineering products. On the Infrastructure side, we excel in Bridge Fabrication & Erection. We also manufacture Bridge Girders.
Royal Infra Constru Ltd Recruiting Civil Engineers
Positions – Project Manager – Flyover- Near Mumbai (Virar)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Recruiting project staff and consultants.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and control including.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverable in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at the project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Final approval of the design specification.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing program.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programs.
- Knowledge of Pile foundation, Well Foundation, and Open foundation., Knowledge of Shuttering Works & Reinforcement., Preparing weekly, Monthly & Micro program for site., Resolve all bottlenecks and ensure smooth project implementation., Effective management, communication skills, and strong analytical/problem-solving skills., Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodology of construction & coordination with site management activities., Also expertise in launching of girder
Required Experience and Qualifications
Work Experience –
- Must have a minimum of 15 yr. exp. In civil structures (ROB, Major Bridges, HL Bridges, Viaducts, Etc.)
Educational Qualification – Diploma in Civil, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 10 – 20 Years
Salary – INR 12,00,000 – 20,00,000 PA.
Vacancies – 2
Location – Mumbai